Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Roselle Jewelry

This is the plugin I need.
Regularly use social login to give my customers a better experience. I have tried different plugins, this is the best I have ever used. Highly recommended!

July 3, 2019

Thank a lot for the kind words. Means a lot :)

Shopping-Places.com

This App is perfect for its purpose. Support for the App is prompt and positive.
Issues quickly resolved. Excellent.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. Always eager to assist.

Ulawig

good choose

Fun Services Canada

No complaints! The setup is easy, and I appreciate the ability to customize the styling of the buttons and add custom css.

June 19, 2019

Thank you very much for liking the app. Always eager to help and receive suggestions to improvements.

R.K.Amber Tees

Very easy to install and provides an additional option for your customers to choose. I highly recommend this app to any new store. Great price and does what it says. Thank you!

June 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to have you on board. Always eager to help.

Edify - Save on studying

fantastic, easy to install and works great. Just wish you were able to add a tick box for policies/agreements, etc.

June 6, 2019

Thank you very for the review. Hope, you're happy with the solution implemented for the policies.

ALATURC

The Job is done very well and the app is very easy to install ! The cost is
cheap. I recommand the app for sure

May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot and gets us going.

9lunasshop.com

Very easy to install. Haven´t started to use it yet. I need to see if I can configure in spanish. I hope so

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're always always here to help in all the possible way. Yes, the configuration can be done in Spanish.

De Facto Social

we just downloaded the app and we will give our feedback later ... we need to check the reporting and customers profile

Natural Force

Does what it says it will do for a reasonable price. We also like the customization options for button display/radius and language. Minimalist enough that you can change what you need without too much distraction. I also had a small issue, which Richard responded to us right away about. He helped us integrate a quick fix to our theme. Install was a breeze. Bottom line, it just works.