Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

R.K.Amber Tees

Very easy to install and provides an additional option for your customers to choose. I highly recommend this app to any new store. Great price and does what it says. Thank you!

June 9, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to have you on board. Always eager to help.

Edify - Save on studying

fantastic, easy to install and works great. Just wish you were able to add a tick box for policies/agreements, etc.

June 6, 2019

Thank you very for the review. Hope, you're happy with the solution implemented for the policies.

ALATURC

The Job is done very well and the app is very easy to install ! The cost is
cheap. I recommand the app for sure

May 8, 2019

Thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot and gets us going.

9lunasshop.com

Very easy to install. Haven´t started to use it yet. I need to see if I can configure in spanish. I hope so

May 7, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're always always here to help in all the possible way. Yes, the configuration can be done in Spanish.

De Facto Social

we just downloaded the app and we will give our feedback later ... we need to check the reporting and customers profile

Natural Force

Does what it says it will do for a reasonable price. We also like the customization options for button display/radius and language. Minimalist enough that you can change what you need without too much distraction. I also had a small issue, which Richard responded to us right away about. He helped us integrate a quick fix to our theme. Install was a breeze. Bottom line, it just works.

Dutch Straps

Works exactly like it should! Logging in has become a breeze and the installation was very easy. Highly recommended.

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

Je viens juste installé l'application et j'attend de voir comment, elle fonctionne mais elle est facile utilisée, beau concept...

Meepo Store

Otimo app , gostamos muito ele é super eficiente obrigado

fingla

Rich is super helpful. I am satisfied with service. I pray to Allah that His business grow and He can help others more.