Oxi Social Login

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

From $1.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Oxi Social Login

Brisvape

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple Cheap and Effective app for providing ease of login and to capture an audience. 5S all the way. I would pay more for more features and customization options without resorting to CSS.

Tom's Table Top

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Great app, making the check out a seamless interaction should be at the top of any websites "to do" list.

Childrens Moda

Absolutely amazing customer support, plus I like the service as well. Good price point and definitely eases user sign ups

Hapqueelin.com

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

good to use, let's try it for a while and purchase it after that
thanks for the programmer, hope can upgrade more social media like pinterest

زهرينا

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Outstanding service and valuable social login with affordable price. I highly recommend this social login app for any new shopify merchant.

Rhone

These guys are awesome. We were using Hull social sign on and we were paying way too much. We switched over to Oxi Social Login and we are saving money and they helped us import all our existing contacts. I highly recommend.

ObjetosOriginales

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Todavia no la he probado pero esta a buen precio, vamos a probar su funcionamiento. quiz às la edito desoues de probarla.

Outgoexperience

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, works really fine and affordable

Subculture Industries Co

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

app is easy to install and works like a charm. support is awesome. i've contacted their support a few times already and so far has never failed me. recently i made a non standard request, Richard fixed it in no time. I'm impressed with the support!

Fairprice Mobiles

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome app working fine... Excellent customer service too highly recommended for everyone.