Oxi Social Login

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

From $1.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Oxi Social Login

Polishedfashions

Here's your review, stop pop-ups for paying customers. Instead, email once in a long while to ask for reviews, not bother your monthly paying customers that will cancel if your annoying popups don't stop soon!
Developer contacted, popup now disabled. So far everything ok, haven't had enough time to evaluate. Everything seems well, just really hope there was something we could do about not being able to import current customers.

Sophiemstore

Location South Africa

Easy to use app which is important to business. I wish we could review after a month when we have experience with the app. I will update in a month. But so far so good. Will update in a month.

Ferly Distribuidora

Location Mexico

I just install the app....Im on trial period...So far everything is perfect and support service already contact me...I ll be back with more comments in a couple weeks.

The Toys Palace - Best Online Toys Store in Pakistan

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I just installed this app. Well, I'll say it's good so far. I will post a detailed review after some time.

Yarak K

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

I got an email said it'll increase my store's visibility from SEO perspective if I leave an review here.

letscurlup.com

Location India

Need additional features like configuring design and layout, place to display the login buttons etc.

Gardensofthesun

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Works great, but giving it 4 stars because the Instagram login doesn't work.

Supposedly this is true for all social login apps out there, which is a shame because most people find my website through Instagram. Instead of the client's email address it creates username@instagram.com - of course now clients don't receive their account creation confirmation or order confirmation emails, which leads to confusion and unhappy customers. I've turned it off for Instagram and it works perfectly smooth now.

There's no help or customer service within the app itself, but there's an email address on the Shopify apps space. Richard is very quick to respond.

Bariatricpal

Time spent using app 1 day

Great and affordable social login app. I'm going to give it 5 stars when it supports:

1) Allows existing customers to log in via facebook or other social provider and doesn't give them this error:

"The email address is already associated with an account. Please use your email and password to login."

2) Instagram support

3) Pop-up/modal

Bazaarmpls

Time spent using app About 1 year

I forgot I had social login enabled on https://bazaarmpls.com - for me, that's the marker of a really great app. It's something I've been able to set and forget, though it's been at work in the background getting nearly 100% customer registration in my registration-optional store.

Asia Lounges

Location Thailand

Cool tool to use in the site, only hick up, even after logging in with this system you have to leave your credentials again to put a rating in the items or a comments.

Asides from that, very practical!

Good work