Page Speed Booster

Boost your page speed and conversion rate in JUST 30 seconds!

Price: Free

Starmando

Sehr leicht zu installieren und bedienen. Ich hoffe, mit diesem App wird mein Store Geschwindigkeit verbessern! ;-)

CatwalkCustomz

I used this app to improve my store speed. It was super fast and easy to set up. I'm looking forward to seeing how much faster my store is for my customers!

Emporio da Gio

Ottima, per quando sia una app gratuita, funziona egregiamente e la differenza sul sito si vede immediatamente, grazie agli ideatori dell'app

Hosanna Co.

Website running noticeably faster within seconds of installing the app, very much recommend installing

Forging Greatness

im submitting a review. I just want to get to the 100 character minimum. Yes, this is petty. Yeah I know.

FRANCK LUXE STYLE

Je trouve fantastique comme application. Cela rend le site bien rapide et instantané. Je la recommande

Lovepawz

WHOOOO! 5 seconds after downloading the app my store is ten times faster no idea what it did to it but its amazing thats crazy! Im so happy i found this app and suprised it worked and its FREE! Ill be adding this to all my stores thank you very much

aimportz.com

Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good.

mydsire

i found no way to release cache, for i am updating my site, but i couldn't see updated result at once by reason of using your app i supposed , besides although i noticed my speed score went down to 30, but my experience was in reverse, i felt my site became very fast , i didn't know why shopify system misjudged the speed performance

GTY Asia

My website is so slow I am loosing some sales because of this problem please help me make it better.

April 30, 2021

Hello GTY Asia,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our app.

Regarding your question,

- This application will not increase or decrease any page load speed measures such as Pingdom or GTmetrix, Page Speed Insight, or others. Your site is not technically faster, but the user experience is highly optimized. It is also important to understand that these test tools look at the first page. Our technology is triggered on the second page. Thus you won't see any improvement in their rating. However, browse your site once the application is installed, and let yourself be impressed.

- The Page Speed Booster is using a technique called "prefetch", in which we’re actually requesting and downloading the page and storing it in the cache, right before your shoppers click the link to the page. However, this is dependent on a number of conditions (such as current tabs/threads opened by browser, the internet connection, the download process), as prefetching can be ignored by the browser, to balance itself. For example, the browser might just take the texts and abandon the request of a large font file or some images on a slow network. In a certain case, Firefox browser, it will only prefetch resources when “the browser is truly idle”.

For example, while in the Home Page, the user is currently on a page where they are making a decision of a Product to click. So, 99% of the next page will be the Product Detail Page. Page Speed Booster improves the performance of this page by having the browser retrieve the contents while the user is still thinking. Once the visitor clicks on a link, the browser only needs to retrieve the content from the browser's cache.

Hope this helps :)