Reviews (662)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing their store's speed. It's praised for its easy installation, immediate results, and significant reduction in page loading times. The app is described as user-friendly and efficient in speed optimization.

February 4, 2022

Just got it. Will give more comprehensive review in the future. Very easy to install. Should help speed the pages. YM

urbancay.com
March 3, 2021

Very nice app feels like my shop is much quicker now. just install the app and that's it. very nice and easy set up.

BisBShop
Germany
January 23, 2023

Looks to be working as intended.

Thedroneflight
August 11, 2020

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

HairMadeEasi
RoarTheme replied August 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

April 6, 2023

Prefetching on all website page links works with this ROAR: Page Speed Booster app. Faster website visitor experience. Thank you!

Cymbal House
April 23, 2023

RT: Page Speed Booster worked wonders on my Shopify store - saw a significant speed boost! highly recommend

Lighted Glam
May 3, 2021

Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good.

aimportz.com
November 1, 2021

Install was very easy and directed , cant really go wrong. I am very confident the app was set up correctly. I will edit this review once I have a little bit more info about this app and how it works on my site. I also like that this app is completely free.

Alexa Martha Designs
May 11, 2021

An sich von der Funktion nicht schlecht, aber aufgrund der extremen Blockierung des Renderns und damit sehr schlechter Ladezeiten leider nicht brauchbar.

Webstudio.WSS-Wolf
Germany
Over 2 years using the app
December 11, 2019

So far it's better than expected. It does just what it says and seems to do it well. One downside I see so far is if the user clicks a link that the app doesn't expect then it's still the normal speed. This causes some pages to load much faster than others.

Products Tester
RoarTheme replied December 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better.