Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

XJ AFTERMARKET CONCIERGE

Simple, straightforward, free, what's not to love. Your best selling feature though is 'the real name' in the video introduction... 'hi, guys; my name is' ... You will never hear that from scam artists with their 'robot' apps.

ShoppersShores

This app is the truth. I installed this app with the thought that it might not do much, but I ended up getting surprised. My store load speed was around 29 seconds. But now???? My site load speed is 3.87 seconds!!!!!!!! Holyyyyyyy Christ!!!

EDIT: Guyysssss! I checked again and my site load speed has decreased to 1.13 seconds from London, UK; 0.65 seconds from DC; 1.11 seconds from San Francisco; 2.70 seconds from Sydney, Australia; 1.41 seconds from Frankfurt, Germany; 1.15 seconds from Vancouver Canada.

Esolutions Park

very good speed and the speed is uncanny now. I really enjoy it when it comes to the surf into pages and quick response. thx man

Towelogy

Simply Amazing.
I have nothing else to say besides that you need to add this app if you want a fast website - FAST!

Bech Bhai Bech

My website page speed really increase & i would like to recommend this app to all those who are looking to improve their website speed...

selinkom_store

It's simple! The app automatically speeds up your store's load times, It's amazing

Elise and James Home

The app was extremely easy to use and my site is running flawlessly! I appreciate how fast I was able to install it on our site.

Heart and Shop

this app is a wonderful choice to optimize your website. You should use it, no additional fee needs.

Sandra Detox Shop

Muchas gracia la verdad que se nota es una pasada, ahora solo me queda vender jajajaj pero supongo que ayudara a mis clientes.

1&1.Store

application très efficace, je suis tombé dessus par hasard je l'ai essayé et je l'ai adopté. Je recommande