PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

TOTAL SCRUBS & MORE, LLC

I created the landing page really easily and it looks so professional. I ran into a small issue, but Sami fixed it in less than 5 minutes. I absolutely recommend this app to make your store look professional and get noticed. I am hooked!!

AirBoutiq

I had a lot of requests for the support team and assumed they would be able to help me out with a couple of them. Turns out they helped on every single aspect, did it super fast and even made other suggestions and implementations that I hadn't even considered asking for. Blown away by how good their service was!

Lucy&Gary store

在我不知所措时,他们的在线服务给了我很大的帮助,非常及时,每一位工作人员都第一时间来处理我问题并及时解决。令人惊讶的是他们有中文服务,这对于中国的小伙伴来说效率会高很多。谢谢pagefly的tony,谢谢,非常棒!!

Kernel Cosmetics

It's super easy to use the templates. The staff is amazing in helping me answer my questions. Will definitely use this for client work going forward!

Avveiro Outlet

Very good app, I am initiating my store and finding very easy to prepare the pages. The way the developers design the builders is very straightforward.

BRAVA MIX

Excellent app with efficient support and fair price.
Special thanks to Touqir, solved a problem on my page very quickly and kindly!

Loja Conceito

would to thanks Nathan for the support offered to my team. Today i learn how to make a page without blank borders on the sides of the page. Thanks a lot Nathan!

ammimportt

127/5000
Spectacular service. I'm loving the platform, thanks
I am still learning to move, but all very intuitive, and easy.

Intyrnational

Had issues with the app. Touqir really really helped get it working. Excellent customer service. An excellent app, would be impossible to run a Shopify store without it. A must download

Beautifect

The app is great and allowed us so much more customisation. The customer service was fantastic when we wanted some help. They reacted really quickly and fixed the small issue we had right away.
We would recommend it!