PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2001 reviews

1661 - 1670 of 2001 reviews

Jsredemp

Just another app that promises FREE but severely limits what you can do. If you're going to pay for a page builder app, there are far better ones out there.

Rocklobsterjewellery

Best page builder on Shopify. It has allowed us to create endless landing pages and change elements as we see fit. The versatility of this app is just incredible. Not to mention the help team are always around to give you an answer promptly to any issues. Recommend.

Evolutech

Pagefly is probably the best App service that I have used on my Shopify page. Whether you are trying to make your page look more elegant, increase your sales, or improve your conversions, Pagefly will be of assistance. They have great communication and are very friendly. I look forward to continuing my cooperation with this app. I recommend this app for anyone who has a Shopify page of any kind!

Right Physique

Best builder ever and the Chat support team is so great and helpful.

Reef Restoration Foundation

This app has taken my page to the next level and it is so easy to use.
I was able to really enhance the design and the user experience without having to mess around with code. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to customize their design to the fullest.
The customer service is also spot on and such a quick reply.

Fishetarian Bodega

Great customer support when I needed it. Patient and very informative to a novice. Much appreciated.

Mekotech

I came across an urgent product page problem, and couldn't finger it out on my own, then I asked Live Chat for help, but it shows Back on Mon. I was quite worried about that
, but, out of my expectation, Sami came to me immidiately and said :We Love to help our Customers what why we always exceedes expectations.Maybe it is the most warm hearted words for me this year. And he did solved my problem in few min.

Flexcraft

Pros - App does what I need it to

Edward when above and beyond to assist me with the simple issue I was having. Thank you!

Unified Boxing

Love this app. I have used it on another site and highly recommend it.
I've needed support on a couple of issues that have been dealt with and fix in a matter of hours.
Great App.

Zooomberg

Amazing App. Can customize your page to any extent and if you face any trouble the team is pretty quick to help. Must have if you want to make your pages look fab! Special thanks to Richard!!!