PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

The Karma Box Co.

Touqir from the "Seller Smith team" was most helpful! Thank you so so much! Not being the most a tech savvy, I tend to lose patience . Thank you for not and for helping me understand :)

Striker Store

The app is easy to use for someone who doesn't know HTML or CSS in and out. I highly recommend using PageFly to customize store pages where styling is otherwise limited by a Shopify theme. We use it for technical info pages, FAQ's, About Us, and other pages that are difficult to stylize when using our theme's default page creator. They are pretty responsive and will help you out with any questions you have. Great app and service!

Saachistyle.com

Wanted to make customized landed pages and ended up being able to make so much more! Now we are running a custom blog and have created a new homepage through Pagefly. We can't wait to make more pages with our premium membership and would highly recommend. The Support team is also very great and answers timely! Can't wait to see the future features & updates!

Barnett Home Decor

We use this app to create blog posts, landing pages for sales and giveaways, sign-ups, FAQ's, returns, & collection pages. We've also used it to create a custom product page for a particular product that needs more explanation than regular products. The features are robust, the builder is intuitive enough, & can be used to design mobile first. We love the custom template and section template feature.

The app wasn't perfect when we first installed it about a year ago, but it has steadily improved with excellent support and with new features. Developer team support is great if we ever have a problem or a question, really responsive! They send out surveys about twice a year asking customers what new features they would like to see. Definitely one of our top two best value for the money apps and one that we use daily.

Plunkett's Hallmark

This app is fantastic. I am on my free trial and the support is great. The builder is wonderful to use. I am very happy with this app and will definitely consider upgrading to the plan, not just the free option.

Gryphon Estate Silver

This is exactly what I was hoping to find. Easy to use and yet complex enough to configure exactly as I want. Great!

L&M dream store

This application is very helpfull, its help me a lot to make good pages for my products, also the support team is helpfull and can make job in your place if you have difficulties with app. Recommanded

EUPHORIC MISERY

Very good app, tried a few other page building apps but none were as good and easy to use as this one. Easy to use and lots of great features and customer service is exceptional!!

Playa Lova

Une des applications indispensables à avoir sur Shopify. Le SAV est fonctionnel dans les minutes qui suivent et ne vous laisserons pas tant que vous n'aurez pas résolu votre problème. JE RECOMMANDE

Sandstorm Kenya

Best app support ever! We installed and configured this app to design and set up the layout of our pages especially the homepage. We got amazing support whenever we had issues. Seriously these guys are committed to making sure you get sorted man! Best app support I've ever had!