PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 1900 reviews

1691 - 1700 of 1900 reviews

Babydiscounts Store

it's great, thanks a lot for this app, I was wondering if a drag and drop app existed for shopify and I am glad it does, now I don't have to go to wix haha

Norse Mist

I have been working through the trial period and will definitely continue using it. So far I manage to find everything I needed to create my page! I can't comment on the support as so far I didn't need it.

Music Tips Tricks

Nice app, good to make product page

Y S Company

This app is so useful. Especially for people who us free themes!

Vitifitness

Staff très réactif pour l'aide.

Bubble T Cosmetics Trade

fantastic page and really helpful when you are ameding pages

Tiny Tower Laptop Stand

I tried a few and this is the best page builder I have found on Shopify. Strikes the right balance between ease of use and power. Hidden treasure for me is that you can easily preview and make adjustments to make sure your page shines on mobile. Support was fast and helpful. Highly recommended.

Saccus Dorsualis

As a customer of PageFly. I cannot state anymore than I am right now about how magnificent this app is. When I first downloaded it, I thought to myself "this can't be real. it truly can't." I later figured out how this whole app worked and it has brought marvelous works of redesign to my store which Shopify hasn't been able to since I first started out.

If anything, I recommend everyone to download this app ASAP. It is a life saver and a miracle to the community.

Na Kiero

Love it, my best page builder I have ever used

Davifa

it is a very unique app considering how extensive it is