PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Szövet

This is by far the best app (that I've used at least) for building a website. They give you a lot of time to work on your website while still on a trial which is really nice (up to 49 days!). It has a lot of features and is fairly easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve to using the app, but it isn't too hard to get used to it.

Mamãe cegonha

otimo muito bom

Atende excelente muito paciente e educado.
ponto negativo para o app de chat online, a maioria das frases mudam o contexto depois de enviado, as palavras são trocadas confundido o atendente.
fora isso o serviço está de parabens!

A Book of Words

Great app, easy to use and excellent customer service.
Needed help with a small problem and Sami had it fixed in minutes! Can't recommend it enough!

Ruas India

I have just started using the app and am already loving it! Look forward to seeing how it works when I create many more pages.

Little Leather Childrens Shoes

Great app. Fast friendly and efficient support. Id thoroughly recommend adding to your store to upgrade the appearance of your theme.

King Brasil

Great app, awesome features and amazing support. If you're trying to sell more, I'm sure that Pagefly suits you.

Extractly Ltd

This app turns Shopify's boring landing pages into professional class. I will be using PageFly for most of the pages on my website. Support are very quick to help.

LA LUER

I've been LOVING Pagefly, and the service has been absolutely amazing.

I had some trouble with mobile, reached out to their support team and Toquir, who helped me was quick, extremely helpful, and also gave me tips. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy drag and drop design because you have an amazing support team there to help you with any questions you may have. They're patient, fast, and very smart!

Thank you for all the help!

Sam'Store

Eu uso e recomendo. Muito bom. Adorei ter usado essa ferramenta, achei ótimo o seu uso. Muito fácil.

Ayamayaoutdoor

great service attitude, solve problem very fast. they help to customize my product page successfully