PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2011 reviews

1711 - 1720 of 2011 reviews

Huxar

bonne application trer utile avec de multiple fonction pour creer un ou des tunnels de vente

New York Barbers

Was looking for a way to create better looking pages for a website and found this app. It works amazing and gives you a way to create better looking pages with more features than Shopify's standard way to create pages, especially if the page is not a product page.

The best thing of all- I accidentally deleted this app after spending hours creating 2 pages. I thought I lost everything and had to start from scratch. I installed the app again... and there were all my pages back again as if I never deleted the app! This is what made me write this review and I was so relived and happy to find the app actually remembers you and the pages you created so you don't loose all the work you did. I was so happy! A huge Thank you goes to the developers for that.

Amazing app and best of all it's FREE!

Susan Fang

I am new to Shopify and the pages definitely needed sprucing up. I looked to pagefly because price was good, trail period was a very decent amount of time and you can extend your trail period to by doing stuff on the app. In the beginning it took a little bit of time to get used to it, but once you know whats what it is very simple and easy to navigate!

I ran in some troubles along the way regarding appearance and how to make it better, and so i emailed the team thinking i wont get a reply for a week. But they replied in a day and were so detailed and helpful. I was kind of shocked how good they were! HAH! I guess i am so used to companies not being personable and wanting to help solve your problems. It was refreshing service and i really hope people try it out, because I thought their correspondence was quick, detailed without the faff and friendly to!

I am super glad i can rely on this service and knowing if i run into other troubles they would be able to help! THANK YOU!

Famurs Led

It's a very useful app. And the customer service is amazing. Great!

Isla Jo Studio

I am so happy with PageFly! I have easily been able to create drag-and-drop pages, and the customer service is so friendly and helpful. Looking forward to using this app more!

Posturekeeper

Page-fly is a great app for quick edits and building out pages. Save us so much time. Thank you.

Make Stow

I can't even BELIEVE how great this app is. Other apps are comparatively very basic, and don't offer a lot of customization. With PageFly, I built pages EXACTLY how I wanted them to operate and look. It's also fairly intuitive to use, after a bit of experimenting. Thank you for such a quality product!

Ism Bags

Great app and even better customer service! Like how customizable everything is down to changing the CSS. Customer service is very attentive and helpful in making changes and fixing bugs. Highly recommend for anyone looking to create landing pages!

Poshpetwear

I've been using this app for about a week and have created 2 pages. There is a learning curve and sometimes I have trouble getting it to look the way I want but the support has been awesome. Not sure what hours they work but if they are not available at that time, I just leave a message and they get back to me within a few hours. So far I love the way the pages look and I am sure once I get better at the app, it will be easier to manipulate things.

Update: I have now been using the app for 6 months and I love their customer support. Yes, they work strange hours but they work with me until they get my issue resolved (which is typically due to my lack of understanding of the app) but I am getting much better. I love that I can change my pages on a daily basis if desired. I would give tech support 10 stars if i could! :)

Ifixturkiye

The best app for Shopify! I can built even very complex designs and it is very easy to use. Just a little practice and you can built whatever you want. Perfect mobile integration too. Finally, very fast and effective Customer support available.