PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2001 reviews

1731 - 1740 of 2001 reviews

Jc Home Group

Will use it again. Will recommend it to a friend.

Andaseat

The Best Solution for those who don't how to write code to build a website!!
Not only very user-friendly, the service is perfect as well!!

Foxofyco

I really love using this app. Very user friendly and even kids could design pages with this! I really recommend this app to all of you guys because this app makes very very professional pages. Customer support was great and really really friendly. Thank you soooo much Pagefly!

Finer Gifts

I have been enjoying the trial version of this wonderful app. It was pretty easy to figure out how to use with good instructions also. I really enjoyed creating a home page for my website. See my home page built with PageFly here: https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Update: After the trial ended the app asked if I wanted an extended trial however it wouldn't allow me to do the tasks. I had to choose a plan to edit my homepage and their support never fixed the issue. Several emails back and forth and still on a paid plan which I plan on canceling due to poor customer service and no refund.

Focal Shark

This app is a real game changer! I now have full control on my webpages. thank you!

Lashoutxpress

It is so helpful and really makes it easier. Unlocks Shopifys true potential.

Uncommonfinds

This app is excellent, extremely effective and user friendly

Terracewellnessgroup

Great app with consistent improvements made over time.

Indiigo

Enjoyed using PageFly thus far, there is a learning curve but fairly easy to grasp with the tutorials. It being highly customisable has allowed me to create the pages I want.

Indigo And Violet

App is great for creating custom pages and support team has been great when we had a formatting question and fixed right away.