PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Molteno

I've used many different page builders from wordpress, clickfunnels, optimize press, DIVI etc. And I must say that this one has been extremely good for any different page needs which you have. It takes a while to get a hang of it but it's very good once you're comfortable with all the features. And they have great customer support!

Meant Fur Pet

Had a really great time using this app, had a very good customer support experience and very easy to use the tool, I would highly recommend it!

Hympala

Great app, easy to work with and customer support is very helpfull. Resolved my issue in less then 10 minutes.

The Five Day Startup

Amazing. Best landing page builder out there! Also, live support kills it! You can not find a better one and I have tried 6!

FlamingoFabrics

This app is a game changer, so easy to use, packed with features even on a free plan and the customer service is second to none. Even the most silly questions get answered within minutes on Saturday evening. The app allow us to create beautiful pages without changing the theme, no need to pay a fortune for a designer it's so easy to use.

Mijn Muismat

Quick customer support!

Smart-PhoneGadgets

The app provides many great features, which can make a expensive theme not needed. You quickly learn to handle the app and you can reach out to them and they will help you very quickly, like Randy helped me (took about 2 minutes for a response and helped me solve my problem in 10 minutes). Great support and even greater, highly customizable, features.

Pup Wax

I'm updating my review now after using this app for half a year. The support team for the past 6 months has been highly responsive and helpful. I was not initially happy with the product, and so they continued to reach out as they improved the structure and continued to check in until I was completely happy. I appreciate it. It's always a risk installing a new app to your store, and I feel comfortable knowing that this team is there to provide real support and service.

bridecollective.co

I wish it had more drag and drop features to it. I also wish it had more funnel type options. Service is excellent!

77SKULL

Great customer service :)
The support team respond immediately and the app is very very usefull and valuable if you dont have a expensive theme...