PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

The Culture Point

What I really like is the service and how helpful, friendly and quick the staff is to respond. I have tried other page builders but this one is simple to use and integrate. Very few can match it.

Modestwest

We have tried a number of page building apps in Shopify and this one so far the best! Very easy to navigate and very flexible with building pages. The app helps our company to implement successfully all our website design ideas. We love this app and highly recommend anyone to try it out. Also, it is worth mentioning the outstanding support team who are always there to help and resolve issues you may face. Thank you for your efforts!

Bakiya

I have used Shogun in the past, and was about to use it again for the current project. Ran into some of its shortcomings and decided to try Pagefly. I am very happy that I did. Not only is it less expensive but it has more detail control and clearly does what I want it to do.

Only wish that it did drag and drop better. Would be nice to be able to drop images. And also show boundaries for objects already on the page. But I am very happy with it capabilities. Hope this translates in to many sales.

DuroMax Power Equipment

Absolutely what I was looking for. Having experience with design, but not great at coding, this app let me build out custom pages in my store easily. The functionality is super flexible and it even allows for CSS overrides if needed. Highly recommended.

Yurtel - The Finest Luxury Boutique Camping in the Land

Great app, really helped us put together a custom collection page without the need for a developer. Awesome service too. Had a little issue publishing the page and getting it to look how we needed. Support was there to help fix in no time. Highly recommended.

VeeGear

Super easy to edit, and great and friendly staff! Really recommend this app to anyone that struggles with coding.

GAZZALL

Awesome app. So easy to use and the CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

The best customer service I’ve seen on Shopify App Store.

Billy especially is a genius. He does whatever adjustment I would like to implement in minutes.

I will definitely stay with pagefly for a couple of years.

Stand Steady

Great customer service and very easy to use! Would recommend to make your page more customized and professional

BeyondPicks

Very nice page builder with functions that is suited for most stores. I recommend store owners give it a try.

The Digi Dame Party Shoppe

Great app - I set up my pages using the 14 day trial. It allowed me to do so much more with my Shopify site than I could have managed without it. I found the support was quite good as well.