PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

Calming co.

I really like it. The costumer service really good.

Valknut - Viking & Norse fashion

Great service! Great app. Easy to use. Large veriaty of design ellements and options to choose from. Love it.

Mana Mondo

Great customer support. Easy to use templates even for absolute beginners. Free trial period was very helpful.

Root Republic

Best landing page app have tried so far. excellent support, submitted a ticket with live chat and had my problem fixed within minutes.

The Passenger

La prise en main est très intuitive, très bon Builder "Drag & Drop", la team est omniprésente pour nous aider dans n'importe quel petit problème d'affichage ou positionnement de nos pages pagefly ! Je conseillerais ce builder à mes collègues.

Dead Pretty

Unlike most apps on Shopify, this one is really powerful and you can customise so much. Wherever I get stuck, their live chat is great and the team help add in code to achieve the look I want. This app alone makes so much more possible on Shopify when it comes to custom content and blogging.

homepage.earth

This is the greatest page building app ever! Customer support is responsive and you can really customize your page as much as you want. Custom CSS and HTML allowance are even integrated into the platform for ease of use. Highly recommend for web devs and beginners alike. You can choose from a premade template if you don't know what you are doing or have the time to work on custom stuff.

Aloha Vera Shop

The support is top notch. Ended up finding a drawback of the software so reached out to support and they found a workaround and looks even better than I could have imagined. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking to make a professional looking landing page.

Saved Global Christian Missions

I tested some of the features for 1 week, and it looks like PageFly is a winner and a keeper. I definitely recommend it at this point. I don't know how someone goes without it, as it fills a huge gap in the shopify platform. I do wish there was clear and easy access to tutorials.

TubKeeper

Excellent app and customer service. Got this for months and have been creating pages for my products. They answer and solve your issue right away even at the weekends. Will cont'd to use and will recommend to webpage building newbies like me ;)