PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Custom SEO-friendly landing pages, product pages like a Pro!

1901 - 1910 of 4613 reviews

Power Pods

Shagar really helped me out. He took the time to edit my theme code just to make sure everything was perfect. Amazing work!

June 16, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment, please feel free to contact us for any query.

Shagar - PageFly Team

VeggiHap

I used this app to create extra pages. Its really easy to create same look and feel as the webshop theme. And the support from pagefly was amazing. Great tool to create more pages

June 18, 2020

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing PageFly for your store. We are proud to welcome your opinion and look forward to serving you in the long run.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Livechat, and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your communication.

Vanity Table

I asked the dev's to help me add-to-cart button as 'CTA' with showing notification pop-up box when clicked. They promptly helped me out to resolve this issue.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Tristant - PageFly Team

ReVased

Amazing customer service! They're very responsive and helpful. I love working with PageFly. Thank you!

June 16, 2020

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Gracious Genie

I have just started using it the page design is just awesome and the page editor is pretty easy to use for the beginners

June 16, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your review means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Douce France

I have just leveraged PageFly's assistance as I was unable to format portions of my pages as I'd wanted - I was looking to do something that required a decent amount of customization. PageFly's support team was amazing, they responded very promptly to my inquiry and helped me through the whole process until I obtained the result I was looking for. I appreciate their constant support and especially how friendly the support team is! Excellent service so far, no complaint to be made!

June 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

Khairos Beauty

After trying other page builders I came back to PageFly. The interface is the most user friendly and the support second to none. A huge thanks to Paula to always promptly helping me when I need it. Would definitely recommend PageFly if you want to build highly customised high converting landing pages without stress!

June 16, 2020

Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.

We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.

I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Queen V - Vestidos de Festa

This app allowed me to easily build my landing pages. It's perfect and very user friendly.
Also, the service is great. Very fast and helpful!

June 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

TinyToesGlasses

The best page building app out there with the best support. Defo beats shogun and the rest. Very satisfied

Hi there,
We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

EXO Drones

5 stars to three stars back to 5. In hindsight, not using a page builder like pagefly is 200% a step down, so they really do deserve 5 stars. I was sooo stoked at first, but had some serious problems with mobile performance. I always loved their quick 24/7 responses to questions, but literally they reached out to me minutes after I changed my review, and sent a homie that was able to fix a lot of the problems with my site, whatever I wanted he would try to fix. It's like how can I not give them 5 stars, and not to mention that although mobile needs a lot of attention to detail, it still looks sick, and desktop looks even more beautiful.

June 15, 2020

In the first few words, we would like to apologize for your bad experience when using PageFly. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with PageFly.

And we also wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts that you are still using our app.
Our Developers (Tristant) and I and you are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.

Once again, on behalf of the PageFly team, thank you for giving us the chance to make things right and serve you. We are trying our best.