PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

1921 - 1930 of 4548 reviews

New Yellow Equipment

Good and fast customer support which helped me to resolve some technical issues on the app. App is useful for customising shopify pages.

Hi Juandre,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Aperture Photography

Great app. Extremely useful with many great features. Much much better then the standard Shopify page. The support team is excellent and is very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Max - PageFly Team

NISTAVISE

5 stars for super fast customer support! I had a problem with the app, customer support responded in a very short time.

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support! We are so grateful for your kind words.

Nathan - PageFly Team

Unbaked: A Cookie Dough Bar

Everyone has always been overly helpful whenever I needed them, and they were always quick to respond to my questions. They created me a custom code for my website that is exactly what I wanted. They went above and beyond to give me the website of my dreams!! Highly recommend the app and their service!

June 5, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Buzz Therapeutics

Great app, built me a beautiful home page and working on product pages as we speak. Ran into some technical issues but their live chat is stellar, quick and helpful. top job guys

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Max - PageFly Team

Kipozi

I use this app to create sales page, there are so many templates in the app. Even there are troubles in using this app, there is online customer service, Aldwin is very kind and professional. I like this app more and more.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Gower Health | Supplements

Very good personalisation app that lets you really have fun with your Shopify store by being able to add loads of features. And if you have any questions, they are very quick to help.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your feedback.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

Fired

great features, easy to use. Really quick and helpful support. The pages can be customised to fit my theme and feel of my store

June 5, 2020

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Shagar - PageFly Team

BOTANY SQUARED

My website looks so much better now than it did using the default templates, and changes are super easy. When I hit a bit of a wall, Shagar helped me fix them super fast. Thanks!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Shagar - PageFly Support

TourBox Tech Inc.

Good app. Excellent customer service. Recommend to sellers in Shopify.
...
Thank you Mai for helping me.

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We will continue to improve PageFly to meet your expectations and other customers. Please feel free to drop us a line should you need any help.

Mai Lan - PageFly Team