PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

1941 - 1950 of 3897 reviews

Shibe design

very nice app! i had a little issue with my editing and they solved the problem in minutes.

Sami from the help center was very helpful! thank you

Minnows Childhood Goods

Pagefly has a very generous premium trial period and they have excellent customer service. I am very happy with how my Pagefly pages turned out for my client! In a world of many apps and information overload, I wanted to share my opinion so that others may enjoy the benefit of this app as well!

Nobelpfoten

Very good functionalities (a little overwhelming) and a "ok" documentation. BUT a first class Service. An agent stepped in and handled a few issues within minutes of reaching out. That's how to make sellers happy!

Hello Stevie, LLC

I just started using this app and all I can say is WOW! Really simple to use and great customer service support! Tech Support is really nice super patient and very helpful.

Socks Street

Amazing app for website design. The app is super easy to use and offers so much flexibility. The support team are amazing too. There's always someone online to answer questions at all times of the day.

Dirty Blondes

Great app. Great staff. Very helpful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend to anyone that has a shopify store.

FaveDays

I tried the free version of all the top builders and went with this one. So far it's been really reliable, my pages look professional, and I'm able to save tons of time with duplication and saved sections. Their chat support is lightyears beyond any of the other page builder apps. Any issue I had was resolved. Currently using the premium membership and no regrets.

All Club

very good app, super intuitive, perfect pages ... I needed support late at night and I was promptly attended by Hailey ... it's worth it !!!

Futuro Connect

Excelente atendimento. Gostei demais do trabalho do atendente. Recomendo muito os recursos da pagefly.

GaiaFood

Incredible value for the price. Customer support was also quick when I ran into some issues. Would recommend!