PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

1951 - 1960 of 4589 reviews

Natural Flex

Good app, takes time to learn but once you master it its ok. The support is there if you need them 24/7!

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Synced by District

Really amazing and awesome product! PageFly has helped us create amazing landing and product pages, and on top of that has really quick and fantastic customer support! Shoutout to Mai, Nathan and especially Tristant for helping. And also Felipe! :)

June 5, 2020

My heartfelt thanks for your review. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Tristant - PageFly Team

YVR Cookie

Awesome app. Needed something very specific and Randy took the time to write out instructions and to make a video for how to do it!

Hi there,
I hope you're doing well today. Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best regards,

Randy
PageFly Team

EarthClusive

I am absolutely in love with PageFly! I was not sure if it was gonna work out as it sounds too complicated, but I figured it out and also the best part? They have an AMAZING live chat. I had a chance to work with Emad from their team 2 times and he would just fix everything quickly for you. I am a particularly picky person. This coming from me, means they absolutely know what they are doing! I just upgraded to paid user as I was very pleased with them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! A MUST HAVE APP!

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Have a good day and stay safe!

Emad - PageFly Team

NewAgeNiche

Great app so far. Support is really quick and efficient. I would recommend this app to anyone! Beginner like myself was very easy to understand the functions quite quickly. :)

Hi Nigel,
Thanks for your generous review.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Herzensmomente

Absolutely great app. Love it. It´s super easy to use. And the support is amazing. Can absolutely recommend. :)

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Nathan - PageFly Team

JUKANG

Linky quickly helped me find the solution, shes wonderful!~ im sorry i dont have time to write 100 words for the review, but pls give her 5 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 5, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you!

Linky - PageFly Team

Paw Pillow

One of the best apps I've EVER come across.

I've used shopify for over 2 years and at times I felt like Shopify intentionally designed their pages poorly so we would have to pay them to design it differently.

This app allows us to redesign the page so efficiently and easily. And the support is so helpful too!

June 5, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Cololight Pro

Used pagefly to create a new collection page. Needed some help on the background pictures and was greeted with a quick response in a matter of seconds from friendly customer service. Highly reccomened!!!

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We will continue to improve our app to meet your expectations. Please do not hesitate to drop us a line should you need any help <3

Hailey - PageFly Team

AuthenticOrganicBarley

I was struggling to design my website especially the product page since I'm only using a FREE THEME in shopify. But this app helped me to customize my website easily and it looks professional now. The navigation is simple and easy to follow. And the live chat (customer service) is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. They also have lot of tutorials in their youtube channel. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is beginner and want to design their own website.

June 5, 2020

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you!