PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1971 - 1980 of 3131 reviews

Kristals

Great tech support and great options. Pretty advanced for Shopify builders, although not as advanced as WP builders. Still love it. Much better that Shogun. Love it

Baggiitz

This is an awesome app, and the support is too. I'm having fun using it and look forward to future use.

Forte Watches

Randy via chat is incredibly helpful in answering any questions you might have. He sent me screenshots, video recordings, stayed on the chat for an hour. The app itself is straight-forward and pretty easy to use.

Szövet

This is by far the best app (that I've used at least) for building a website. They give you a lot of time to work on your website while still on a trial which is really nice (up to 49 days!). It has a lot of features and is fairly easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve to using the app, but it isn't too hard to get used to it.

Mamãe cegonha

otimo muito bom

Atende excelente muito paciente e educado.
ponto negativo para o app de chat online, a maioria das frases mudam o contexto depois de enviado, as palavras são trocadas confundido o atendente.
fora isso o serviço está de parabens!

A Book of Words

Great app, easy to use and excellent customer service.
Needed help with a small problem and Sami had it fixed in minutes! Can't recommend it enough!

Ruas India

I have just started using the app and am already loving it! Look forward to seeing how it works when I create many more pages.

Little Leather Childrens Shoes

Great app. Fast friendly and efficient support. Id thoroughly recommend adding to your store to upgrade the appearance of your theme.

King Brasil

Great app, awesome features and amazing support. If you're trying to sell more, I'm sure that Pagefly suits you.

Extractly Ltd

This app turns Shopify's boring landing pages into professional class. I will be using PageFly for most of the pages on my website. Support are very quick to help.