PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

1961 - 1970 of 3108 reviews

UpTown Needs

Great app with one of the best client servicing I have experienced. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to develop landing pages. The app is easy to use with lots of good features.
Customer support is awesome. I have got instant response to all my queries through live chat. Not only this, their support team have gone one step ahead in making customization as per my requirement. Thank you so much for an amazing product and service

ARCHILIGHT LIGHTING

Good App with clear layout and easy to use. Especially the great customer support, responded fast and helpful.

MMTM Store

ótimo aplicativo! atendimento excelente!

Quix Best

Estou usando e é muito responsivo para demais aparelhos celulares. Facilmente controlável as ferramentas

Flair & Paper

I use the app to include a countdown to subscription cutoff date. The chat help was quick and excellent.

Paradise Snack

Good app and excellent support! Very quickly help to fix problems! Very easy to build a website without program skills.

YOUnique Fashion

I'm just starting out, but the customer support is great. They are very patient with showing you the ins and outs.

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

I made my first page today with the app. I did something wrong and Touqir helped immediately and got it straightened out. Great service and the app seems good so far!

Sun Ten Laboratories

PageFly is a great tool with great customer support! I like the easy to understand page building tools and the chat feature is good for quick responses from PageFly's support team.

Blackstar Cowboy Coffee Company

I've really enjoyed this app. The functions are easy to use and figure out. AND if there is something I can't resolve, the chat feature is amazing. During the chat, Touqir suggested a custom code to make the banners full width and that was really appreciated as I hadn't asked for it, but he noticed it wasn't working with the theme I had. Customer service has been great, and have resolved the few issues quickly.

I do wish you could preview the PageFly pages on an unpublished theme so it was easier for the client to preview, but we worked around it.