PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

1961 - 1970 of 4548 reviews

Skin Divine

The best page builder in my opinion but their service is even better. The pricing is very reasonable as well. Easy way to make the website look way better

June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Support Team

UV Capsule™

Great app!! The support was incredible and probly the best in the business. I highly recommend this app.

Gigi and lo

The customer service is spot on! Thanks, Nathan!! He was super helpful.
This app rocks, and make my page look great!

May 29, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Nathan - PageFly Team

Kapsul Collective

PageFly enables me to create a more flexible layout. Their support is the primary reason why I want to give 5 stars. They always try to help as much as possible as quickly as they can. Thank you guys

The Lazy Hat

I haven't had this app for long but like my husband always says "It doesn't take all day to recognize sunshine" lol. The app itself is takes some adjusting to, but once you understand the layout it's super easy to navigate. I'm working on sprucing up my product page and am having a lot of fun with the customization options. But even more than that is how amazing their customer service is. I've had to reach out a few times with questions and every one has been sooo helpful! And I have to give a special shoutout to Randy who was super patient with me while I asked him a million questions. Get This App!!! You won't regret it :-)

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Also, we provide 24/7 support via Livechat in app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Gather

As a non-techie person it took a while to get my head around. And it's not quite as 'drag n drop' as I'd hoped or like wix. However, it's only taken a couple of sessions to get my head around it. And the online chat support has been brilliant and helped me find my way. (i never got that with wix!).

June 18, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We will do our best to meet your service expectations.
Please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Shaggy Buddy

It been great! The team is very supportive and patience. They will help you even with the smallest issue. I am very satisfy with their services.

Hi Francisco,
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

House of Plume

This is way way easier than building pages in Shopify, especially for someone who is a CSS novice. Saved me time and money!

Hi LIDIA,
Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!

Rhododendron Arno

Awesome app and awesome support! So I am really happy I choose this one over the other page builders.

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for your generous review.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Dwights Canvas

Amazing app, but AMAZING customer support. Max went above and beyond to help us make the changes we needed on our website. Thanks so much!

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!
Max - PageFly Team