PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Austin Air Canada

If you use Shopify then you need this app. This is hands down the best page builder available and the support is very helpful.

SUITS OUTLETS

Great app, awesome team! I got a minor issue this week and it was completely fixed in less than 1 business day. I'm very satisfied with your service!

London Clothing Company®

My first ever review, good or bad. Felt obliged to give this app 5***** as this app has saved me an endless amount of time & money but whats even better is Randy & team, their support & patience exceeded my expectations.
Keep it up PageFly!

Wheelchair Network

So far so good. It gives you a ton of options to customize your pages. The live chat team helped us optimize the mobile version of our first page in a few minutes. Recommended!

Techture

Dont go for Shogun or any other page builders!!!! This is a great page builder. Decent features laid out in a simple fashion. And they even have support. A support that actually works!

Mukilteo Coffee Roasters

During our site launch, we had a couple of issues and the Pagefly team quickly helped to repair and advise in no time at all. Friendly and responsive, the kind of service that is rare these days :)

Calming co.

I really like it. The costumer service really good.

Valknut - Viking & Norse fashion

Great service! Great app. Easy to use. Large veriaty of design ellements and options to choose from. Love it.

Mana Mondo

Great customer support. Easy to use templates even for absolute beginners. Free trial period was very helpful.

Root Republic

Best landing page app have tried so far. excellent support, submitted a ticket with live chat and had my problem fixed within minutes.