PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

PopSockets.in

Does the job! Plus like the fact that they have a free plan as well.
Support has been really helpful.

MissHoneycomb

Great customer service! One of the best I've ever met. Patient and helpful. Great app as well, with powerful functions, won't regret to give it a try.

WILD PEACH

Fantastic functionality, gives so much more flexibility to designing your website/brand and much prefer it to Shopify themes for this reason. Also have received great support. However I wonder if more could be done to improve page loading speed. Thank you!

ZenCleanz

Absolutly a great app! In the first place it solves a big 'basic' issue from Shopify, so that you can build pages like you want them without programming skills needed.

The support is excellent, i had 2 times a little issue, they straight away fixed the problem!

Susan from the helpdesk 'magnificent lovely lady, with extreem programing skills' :)

LFC souvenir store

Wonderful app for me. I had added this app to my all store here. The staffer Randy so generous to help me solve the problem. Thanks a lot to him.

emporium shop

Muito bom... O melhor de todos!!!!!

Gostei muito do APP e do atendimento, vocês são demais!!!!!!!!!

YouFromMe

love it for building pages to add to my shopify shop. Touqir has been the biggest help for quick fixes!

Ajumahbeauty

I love this app. It really made my website look more professional.
The service op PageFly is very good.

Surita Simone

I'm a newbie so I had some challenges with the app. Tristian and Kate were amazing they spent hours with me to fix my issues and even sent over some recommendations. This app took my store to the next level.

Stop Stok

Excelente aplicativo e os profissionais são melhores ainda! Recomendo! Eu que sou iniciante juntamente com a ajuda do chat consegui criar pages incríveis.