PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Kruz Bike Company

Thats a great app. Furthermore the support is the best. Esspecially Randy! :)
If I ask something the support help me immediately and solve my issue.

Best support what I ever had. :)

bonsaii

good service.
once I have problem they will alyways help me with it,
but if this app have a specific description of the operation,that wlll be good

Futures Fins

Great app and amazing customer support. Always respond quickly and willing to help out with any issues.

BataCharly

Great support team! For every problem, they are very ready to help. I appreciated it and I now highly recommend this App. Just drop them a line and your issue is already solved.

Strawezome

Great service! Very kind and dedicated people! I had some left-over code in my back-end, PageFly reached out to me and took care of it!

Loja Dela

Great!! The support team helps a lot.

KoKo Shiseido Beauté

Very rare I get support almost immediately after submitting a request with any other app. Touqir not only help solved an immediate issue but offered more tips to clear any confusion. Thank you !

sample student essentials

Amazing, Customer support is supreme. Touqir and nathan were there to help me. Prefer this a lot more over shogun. 100% Recommend

Pastel Socks

Tougir from PageFly helped me like a boss, no difficult questions, straight to the point helping a satisfied customer! Well done! He helped with the whole lay-out technics and all my requests related to that subject. Well played.

The L'iL Sucker Store

The support of this App is awesome. Sami Worked with me patiently and helped me with exactly what I was looking for in a very timely and helpful manner. Highly Recommend!