PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Slice Engineering

Pagebuilder makes Shopify so much more customizable, without having to hire a developer. Also, the customer service is outstanding. Every time I have a question, they answer quickly and comprehensively.

petitemodestore

Takes some playing around with to get used to placing things where you want. Had an issue with coding and for the life of me, couldn't get it to work. Reached out to support and Randy assisted in a heartbeat and resolved the issue. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone!

Premium Descontos

Ótimos serviços sem contar o suporte nota 10, respondem rápido e esclarecem todas as dúvidas, recomendo!

MKCeramicCreations

I was looking for something that would help me create my blog and this was perfect. Looking to change some of my other pages it was that easy to do. Great App.

Bemtevis Store

Easy and intuitive application, whenever I needed I had the help of the staff who are very attentive, highly recommend

UGolf Dubuque

Constantly making the right updates. Also have a very responsive support team. Would recommend them 6 out of 5 times.

BoKU® Superfood

Pagefly App is a must-have app for Shopify merchants who need to create custom designs in short timeframe. The UI/UX is great as well as the Amazing support team! Keep up the good work @Pagefly.

Pawture Co

Works well and helpful support! My homepage looks so much better now I just can't stand the normal shopify theme design LOL

HIP ARCADE

Very streamlined and simple to use with plenty of analytics in place to keep track of. Customer service has been a huge help thanks to Randy.

consumodigital

perfect for creating landing pages, i approve this app, its helping me a lot to make my store look better!