PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Changer ma vie

Really nice for Shopify, I use it on a daily base and it helps me really nicely .. I recommend strongly.

23 SKIN

Great app to help build landing pages, product pages - any page. Touqir is great and offers amazing customer support. I am very pleased with this solution and App.

kindkiwiskincare

This is hands down the best page builder app and has amazingly quick and helpful customer service. I recommend 10/10

The 6th Clothing Co.

I used PageFly to create some custom product pages that I wanted to add to my current theme. Very intuitive to use and when I had questions on some final steps I couldn't solve, I contacted Support using the chat feature. The person who assisted me was very patient and helpful and also shared some recordings from a remote video screen that allowed me to see what I needed to do exactly step by step. I highly recommend!

Office Furniture 4 Sale

This app makes creating landing page super easy. Customer support is great and always available. Highly recommended

dealabor.com - Deals, Schnäppchen & Angebote | Deine Schnäppchen-Community

i think this app is really really good. i can do anything i want with this app. i could create a beautiful home page, product page with it. really good

Mikanous

Customer service is amazing. Can fix anything. I will always use them forever an ever and ever and ever.

Mundo Rápido

great app and great support, whenever I need to quickly resolve my doubts, my pages look professional and of great quality, I recommend

ExclusiveBody

Aplicativo muito bom, e simples de mexer. Tudo que precisamos para manter a qualidade e praticidade na hora de criar uma página para venda.

V8PR.uk

Absolutely fantastic app - If you need to build extra pages this is the app to use.

The page builder is easy to use, ive made 5 pages so far and they look better than my original theme.

The live chat is very helpful and fast, to explain something they even made me a quick video :)

Once inside the app you can extend your free trial by making different page types.

I recommend this app to anyone who needs to build quick and easy pages that look great!

v8pr.uk