PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Isla Jo Studio

I am so happy with PageFly! I have easily been able to create drag-and-drop pages, and the customer service is so friendly and helpful. Looking forward to using this app more!

Posturekeeper

Page-fly is a great app for quick edits and building out pages. Save us so much time. Thank you.

Make Stow

I can't even BELIEVE how great this app is. Other apps are comparatively very basic, and don't offer a lot of customization. With PageFly, I built pages EXACTLY how I wanted them to operate and look. It's also fairly intuitive to use, after a bit of experimenting. Thank you for such a quality product!

Ism Bags

Great app and even better customer service! Like how customizable everything is down to changing the CSS. Customer service is very attentive and helpful in making changes and fixing bugs. Highly recommend for anyone looking to create landing pages!

Poshpetwear

I've been using this app for about a week and have created 2 pages. There is a learning curve and sometimes I have trouble getting it to look the way I want but the support has been awesome. Not sure what hours they work but if they are not available at that time, I just leave a message and they get back to me within a few hours. So far I love the way the pages look and I am sure once I get better at the app, it will be easier to manipulate things.

Update: I have now been using the app for 6 months and I love their customer support. Yes, they work strange hours but they work with me until they get my issue resolved (which is typically due to my lack of understanding of the app) but I am getting much better. I love that I can change my pages on a daily basis if desired. I would give tech support 10 stars if i could! :)

Ifixturkiye

The best app for Shopify! I can built even very complex designs and it is very easy to use. Just a little practice and you can built whatever you want. Perfect mobile integration too. Finally, very fast and effective Customer support available.

Velitessport2

Awesome app, awesome support, awesome people! The team at Sellersmith answer immediately and solve doubts satisfactorily. I like PageFLy!!! Great job guys!

Myle Aus

I love the app, but what I LOVE the most is customer service!! They are always happy to help and go over and beyond to make you happy. Thank you so much guys, keep up fabulous work!

Courez Chez Must

Best page builder app. Basic pages so not convert but Pagefly will help your shop convert.

Trends Musketeer

A brilliant page website page maker whether on budget or desire more advanced features.