PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Sportswear & Gadgetwall

The guy was perfect met all my requirements from what he was assisting me with. thank you very much.

FOODIFY

This app is really a poor app which overcharge customers in hidden way. Sometime they charge for full premium and then cash back and again charge and make excuse for system error.
You should try this app if you have much money to pay for this pathetic app.
Even they admit they charge while in trial period. Here is the proof. https://ibb.co/tH5xYj8

July 31, 2019

First of all, on behalf of the whole PageFly team, I'd like to say sorry for the frustration caused.

Yes, we had a bug which allowed us to extend trial period for customers even when they accpeted Shopify charges. That caused misunderstading that we were cheating by charing customer during their trial. The problem is now fixed and we wish you could give us chance to continue the service. But if not, we totally understand and respect your decision.

We wish you good health and luck with your business.

My Flight Hammock

I have just started using this app and so far it is working really well, I tried Shogun which I found harder to use and the PageFly support has been very helpful too!

TimberWink Studio

I used to build a testimonials page. Great app and the support team is very helpful and prompt with replies. Highly recommend!!

Supply Drop

The app is easy to use and has many cool features! If you have a problem, the support team is very helpful and fast.

Viana Stores

Very nice, helpful staff. very complete application the best for page creation. I hope with a personal page as conversions increase.

Overprintcollective

Switched to this app because I was having saving issues with Shogun. Really like the interface, and no software related issues thus far! Support is really helpful and provided screen recordings of any problem they fixed so I know how to do it for the future.

AcetheConsulting

I started using PageFly a couple of days back and it has been of great help to design new pages. Special heads up for the support team, especially Touqir, for helping out almost instantly when I was looking for support!

Shackways

Simple to use. Great support. I think everybody should use this application. It works great and smooth. Thanks PageFly! :-)

GreenCovy

Good apps.
Flexible and eye-catching page appearance!
Simple to use.
And Very very good Customer support!