PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Skinny to Jacked

Very helpful and friendly! Helped me out big time with my store! Highly recommend his service to guide you through any questions.

BETAFPV Hobby

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
REALLY LOVE IT
I think it's really easy and handy to use this app.
And it allows me to change the view between different devices.

ExtremeGripPro

Probally the best Page Builder application out there! Would highly recommend. Support always at hand to help.

AllerAir

This app allows me to achieve professional results myself with total control of the design and elements on my pages. The service alone is worth the fee. This team doesn't give up until all of your issues are solved.

The SuperpowHer Shop

Touqir was so great and helpful! I'm glad I found this page builder because it allowed me to tie in products that aren't on Shopify and create the look I wanted!

Brendboom

Have been using this app for a long time and the options I have to customize the store are unlimited plus the best support team we had the pleasure to work with.

VALUE-Affordable Products

Great costumer service, Even though I am using a free trial, they help to set u p sheet. the product is really good. a bunch of templates to create nice product pages, ans other types like home page, coming soon etc.

HouseofAnesi

The customer support team was very prompt in helping me resolve an issue that was causing some frustration being a new user of PageFly. I'm very thankful they were able to help us out!

Myrtle & Soap

Great app with very good functionalities and awesome customer support. Sami immediately helped me with the issue I had and also provided me with a short tutorial on how to solve similar problems in the future.

Moncrieff London

Customer support 5 stars... like the shopify cs.

App is great, it takes time to learn it properly...like everything else