PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Bands Belles & Beauty

Awesome app for building pages! Drag + Drop feature is very easy to use and intuitive. Video tutorials are well done and helpful and tech support usually gets back to you quickly.

360Football

We've been using this to create real landing pages for digital courses.. great Support! really recommended

Innovovo

Great app, easy to use with useful functions. The customer service is excellent, fast replied. Recommended.

Vitality Band

Seeked help by chat. Seconds later Huong guided me each step. I really felt supported and in good hands and all questions were answered with clarity.

Love Can Australia

Excellent app. Easy to use and the support is second to none. My questions were answered instantly and Jamaal even recorded the solution he implemented so I could learn how to do it myself. Highly recommended.

Traynor Family Vineyard

I wasn’t satisfied with my product page layout, and downloaded the PageFly app. I am not the most fluent on programming, but the PageFly team made this an amazing experience. Very happy with the result and honestly amazing customer service!

Couldn’t recommend enough.

Mike

Dropery

Cette application est parfaite pour la création de pages notamment pour les novices qui souhaitent rapidement développer leur activité E-commerce.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

I have worked with other landing page builders and PageFly is head and shoulders better for our needs. It works seamlessly with our shopify template that has a side navigation bar. Other builders did not. And that fact that I can embed products into the page is a huge benefit. Lots of good videos to get you started and support has been terrific -- and patient! Really happy I made the switch.

Laluz Shop

O suporte foi realmente incrível, resolveram meu problema na hora e foram super atenciosos comigo. Eu indico essa app!!

MODAKTUALL

I loved the customer service!! Took them no time to get back to me and were very eager to solve my doubts. Definetly would recommend!