PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

TubKeeper

Excellent app and customer service. Got this for months and have been creating pages for my products. They answer and solve your issue right away even at the weekends. Will cont'd to use and will recommend to webpage building newbies like me ;)

A.P. Donovan

Not only that this page builder is one of the best out there, the support is outstanding! Quick response, fast solutions. We can recommend it!

Shaded Shack

Great customer support! Fixed my issue rather quickly and was also personable. The page builder was easy to learn and now it is even easier to use!

PetStilo

I started using the app this week, but it seems to me that I will not have problems. The support is incredible and today I talked to Randy for a long time and he helped me in everything!! I recommend the app and the wonderful support!

LESSPAY EXPRESS

NICE EXPERIENCE USING THIS APPS , I RECOMMEND EVERYONE ALSO TO USE IT.it gives a good experience in landing view and boost sales

Thallo Australia | Floral Inspired | Gold & Silver Plated Jewellery

A little difficult with coding required if you need to do advanced work but the customer service is perfect and so helpful!

TV Jones

Helps me build pages quickly and more efficiently than with Shopify on its own. This has led to more completed pages with less effort which is always a plus.

lapstoneandhammer.com

Touquir is an awesome technician who helped me so much in creating the page that I want! The app itself is pretty easy to operate, and there are several tutorials and excellent customer service to answer any questions.

Premium Goods UK

Touriq, what a guy! Very helpful, near instant replies! Would highly recommend. Makes shop look a lot more professional than standard shopify themes. check mine out Premium-goods.co.uk

Zarsah Naturals

An amazing app with outstanding features. I got stuck in a trouble, I reached out to help. The team is very supportive and kind. They understood my issue and fixed it in no time.
thumbs up for that!