PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Basingstoke Wellness

Works well, although features are quite simple. Support is fast & integrated. I'm using the free version.

&Me

Best ever page builder app on Shopify. The best part is their support team. For any issues, they are ready to help.

Baby's Passion

PageFly Customer Service will amazingly help on both Shopify & PageFly issues. Worth your money. Even though they also have an amazing 14-day trial period.

MEDIA 2A

Great app, simple to use and when I did run into some difficulty the support was 10/10!
14 Days free trial

wehateplastic

The best of the app is their customer service which is super friendly and helps right away! Just had a great experience

Japaorlando Viagens

Fantastic! All flexibility that you need to build a website over Shopify. And the support team is great!

Die Backhelden

First time webseite builder here. Just finished my webpage and Im impressed. Super easy and my page looks pretty awesome. Customer service was quick and helped me get the job done quickly.

Santo Stilo

The landing panges from pagefly really pumped my conversions, and the support is great. recommended (:

2Pets Shop

Excellent attention and application. I highly recommend it.
It allows you to create amazing stores and has many options.

ComHealthUA

the support team is one of the best i have ever had! the app is also easy to use i hope to transform my shop with this!