PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

Boules de Poils & Co

This application brings the pro side in the construction of my shop.
The customer service is very good, and responds anytime, even on weekends.
Very great

DAVIDYIRDAW

It's great. It has been easy to navigate and work through. As a first time Shopify user I have loved the experience.

bkk187

I am a experience developer if i should say it myself ;) After a bunch of years with different CMS's and hardcoding i got a clients a couple of days ago that wanted shopify, and it was "hard" for me going to a paid solution like this..

With all that said pagefly really made me do and learn much faster, and very friendly support !

Wolff Industries, Inc.

I've been using this app for a few days now and enjoying it so far. It is pretty easy to create visually pleasing landing pages as opposed to the blank page default in Shopify. We use it to compliment our chosen theme. I've used the live chat and had my question answered very quickly. Thanks Pagefly.

PolliAmore

Great app to use, made simple, very comfortable to use as a creator for your clients, as it is easy for the client to make some changes too! Totally recommend!

isitlit

Customer Service was extremely helpful. If you are confused or need help in any way simply start a chat with them or submit a ticket. Either way their response time is incredible! Very very helpful. This app is a must have for all Shopify gurus. Shoutout to Edward

iaera surf

There is a bit of a learning curve but after playing around with it for a few hours I felt I was able to get the hang of using pagefly. There is also a very helpful troubleshooting search where you can look up previously answered questions with clear tutorials, and if that doesn't work... the live chat is easy to use and the team gets back to you quickly. I'm excited to build out my pages in pagefly and I'm feeling pretty confident that the pagefly team will be there to help when I need it.

Arubas Apothecary

I have used PageFly for several months now. It is intuitive and easy to use. And, there support is quick and top notch!

Also, it seems they are always improving it with more features.

Super Materiales

I came form shougun app, I really love this one. Very easy and the support team is the best.
can make full pages including dynamic product listing and collections,

Thanks

viralapproach

Great app. Best in class, no questions about it. You can check everything, you will come back to this. it helped me with the pricing tables. The ease of the app is amazing and you can actually work with it better than other apps.