PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

MMTM Store

ótimo aplicativo! atendimento excelente!

Quix Best

Estou usando e é muito responsivo para demais aparelhos celulares. Facilmente controlável as ferramentas

Flair & Paper

I use the app to include a countdown to subscription cutoff date. The chat help was quick and excellent.

Paradise Snack

Good app and excellent support! Very quickly help to fix problems! Very easy to build a website without program skills.

YOUnique Fashion

I'm just starting out, but the customer support is great. They are very patient with showing you the ins and outs.

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

I made my first page today with the app. I did something wrong and Touqir helped immediately and got it straightened out. Great service and the app seems good so far!

Sun Ten Laboratories

PageFly is a great tool with great customer support! I like the easy to understand page building tools and the chat feature is good for quick responses from PageFly's support team.

Blackstar Cowboy Coffee Company

I've really enjoyed this app. The functions are easy to use and figure out. AND if there is something I can't resolve, the chat feature is amazing. During the chat, Touqir suggested a custom code to make the banners full width and that was really appreciated as I hadn't asked for it, but he noticed it wasn't working with the theme I had. Customer service has been great, and have resolved the few issues quickly.

I do wish you could preview the PageFly pages on an unpublished theme so it was easier for the client to preview, but we worked around it.

Mastermind Prints 111

So far my experience with the app has been wonderful. This app takes Shopify to another level. I had an issue with my app at 11:00 pm est, and it was resolved through online chat within minutes. Great customer service.

Arms of Andes

I had some issue with my webpage and they were there to help with it. Customer service is great! I would recommend to anyone wanting to customize their page