PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

Octave

I use this app to build a lot of pages on my shop. Home page, collection pages and of course product pages. It's a great app, you can do a lot of things easily without knowing code.

The pagefly team, is available and competent and really help you in case of difficulty. Thanks to the whole team, keep it up like that it's great!

Unique Collectibles 4 YOU! - Shop Home Decor - Rare Vintage Collectibles - Waterford Crystal - Hummels & More! Excellent Customer Service

I have had Pagefly for over two years. They are always right there to help you and the tools are incredible.

Girl Boss MVMT

I love this app! It made building my website go from a headache to super easy! Also support was quickly available to help with any fixes I needed.

Sidekick Planner

I usually don't leave reviews, but to PageFly I just had to. It's such a great, easy-to-use app to customize your page as you wish. There is literally no limitation with the app itself, you can just drag and drop any element you want on your page. I believe it's a much better investment to your business than any shopify theme you can find.
The support is just brilliant, they're always available, and eager to solve any issue. I highly recommend PageFly!

OXWHITE

After the new update (New editor). Everything become so much worst. a lot of Bug, a lot of restriction. unable to view width and height, Just tons of bug that i cant list out.

ADHEMP

App is pretty good. It was a little tedious to have to fix the page for every version (laptop, tablet, mobile) but the customer support team provided excellent service. They walked me through some issues but most importantly they fixed them in a timely matter. Big thanks to Sami and Touqir!

LaCell

Incredible customer service. Helped me create a beautiful website with ease. Would recommend to anyone who feels limited by shopify and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on themes!

Catsypetsy

It is not perfect but customer service is doing good. S hopefully in the long run they will get better

Posture Tech

Great app - best page builder I have used. Similar to elementor on wordpress but with better support - support has been spot on.

Rockpals

Great Serive and Great template, i appreciate this app to help my store to attract more customers and build my brand.