PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Theunitstore

I installed this app, but found it didn't serve my need so I uninstalled it within 1 hour. However, our website couldn't load product page around 20 min after that. Luckily we recovered it by using a back up theme. Pagefly team's reply was quick.

First Help Tech

Great app. Easy drag and drop. Extra fast support.

Junghausco

VIAN WAS THE BEST SUPPORT EVER.

Supply Kid

So far so good, I love the customer support!

Southern Pillow Talk

Love this app. It gives you soo much freedom to adjust your theme to where you need it. Also, if you know WordPress well, then this shouldn't be a problem for you. But if you don't you either learn the system behind it or go with the regular, much easier Shopify Theme. Chose this app because it has a great trial, it remains available for free and even their paid options are really affordable and absolutely worth the money. Definitely going with this. Customer Service is also very helpful and friendly, replies fast.

Andromeda Industries

Easy to use and a good app for shopify site

Lupa Player

This is a fantastic application for building custom pages. Was able to achieve exactly what I wanted for each page.

Escape Watches

Building pages with this application are very easy, you do not need to know anything about coding. This is one of my favorite application on Shopify.

If you want to check how it looks visit my page at www.escapewatches.com

Jc Home Group

Will use it again. Will recommend it to a friend.

Andaseat

The Best Solution for those who don't how to write code to build a website!!
Not only very user-friendly, the service is perfect as well!!