PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Loja 2D's|br

I am very impressed with the quality of customer support. Pagefly is in the right direction for customer relationships. Congratulations

colunfy

very good app, support is very attentive and helpfull. since the beggining they helped me with all type of issues.

Region Fishing

This app is very flexible. It allows you to do a lot of things without coding! The team was very responsive in helping me fix a problem and sent a video to show me how to fix it in the future.

Peticular

We've had such amazing support from the team at PageFly. With their help we've managed to build a fantastic homepage. Highly recommended!

Bandhini - Design House

App is pretty easy to use and I've been able to create some great customized pages to make shopping much simpler for our customers. The best part though is the customer service and technical support. Their team is quick to respond and have resolved every change I've needed in a prompt and professional manner.

Freitech

O app ajuda muito para criar páginas legais de vendas que pelo Shopify não tem como criar tão legal quanto

Very Valerie Ellis

Quite intuitive to use, very flexible, lots of brilliant features even in the free version. Amazing and fast support - very unusual bonus. Highly recommend you try it.

Notebook Love

Great app that work smoothly, very easy to use and very responsive support. we highly recommend it.

Di Morelli Skin Care

Great website page builder and best customer service ever! Great at answering question, made my life much easier! Thank you so much.

Be Visible Web Demo Site

Helpful and great support. Had some issues and heard back that day with useful answers that helped solve the problem