PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Casa da Mamãe

great customer service, always attended me immediately and helping me a lot, 5 stars because you don't have the option of 10 rs sd

1 Second Lace

BIt tricky. needs time to get used to. support is amazing. I mean they even sent a screen recording showing how to sort a problem. 5 stars.Thank you

Offroad Living

I've nearly completed my first page. I am not the most technically minded, but found I could navigate and use the drag/drop functions relatively easy. There wasn't a feature I needed that it didn't have. I did get stuck a few times, but the online chat support is excellent, and I've never had to wait more than an hour for assistance, most of the time it was straight away.

GeestShop

This app is a little difficult to use, but soon we can see that it is a great app for customizing our store, essential for a good look, support is too quick to help us when we need help. thank u

Trendvie

Amazing app! Easy to use with lots of options for creating fast and unique pages. All provided by a respectful, prompt and helpful team of supporters. This has made working with this app a great experience.

Lucky Onion

The agent was patient w/ me as I asked some very specific questions on what I was trying to accomplish. He showed me step by step & share with me what he did! Super helpful!

FORK & MELON

I wish I would have found this app sooner! It took some figuring out at first but pretty simple once you get the hang of it, and now I've been able to create beautiful landing pages that I wasn't able to do with the default page settings in Shopify. Their customer service has been super helpful when I've had questions. Recommend!

RV-4G.com

I had some questions while building my first site with PageFly and needed some additional help, I contacted help through their chat client and was put in contact with Touqir who was just incredible at identifying my issue and resolving it. Touqir even went the distance to create a personalized video tutorial which he sent to help guide me through the process. Thanks Touqir and the team from PageFly!

FTM Pitstop

Great customer service and easy to use. My page looks way more professional and I didn't have to purchase a new theme.

Aztro Marketplace

The app is incredibly powerful and easily covers the function of 10 apps in one. We have been very happy with the app itself.

The customer service can be a bit slow, but when they answer they take care of you. I had the fortune to have Quang Nguyen and Thang Bui Huy looking after my site, they help me out all the way. It is rare to find this type of customer service. Thank you guys