PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

chickfilasource

Wow. This is an amazing and worthwhile app. I just had an issue with our theme not working with the "full width" feature...and the young lady (Huong) in support spent over an hour getting it right! Would highly recommend the app and customer service. It's so simple to build out these pages! Thanks so much, team truly appreciate all the hard work on this!

Prodinside

Location Brazil

I use this app, and help me a lot, and the suport guys help all my questions.
I relly satisfaction use this app.

Dr. Hand

Pagefly builder is really great page builder for shop owners who wan't to take almost full control over the page design. It's comparable to those couple of popular wordpress builder such as Beaver builder and Elementor builder.
Pagefly's customer chat service is top notch. I feel very reliable & secure using the plug in when thinking about their lively active support.
I suggested them to make a total framework that builds theme includes header, body, footer and all in one builder. If they do this, they will be literally the top. I really hope they bring out this new framework very soon. Can't wait to use it.

COCOSWARDROBE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Their service is amazing. Whenever I need to chat with a representative they respond quickly and always assist me with the task I'm having trouble with

FYNE Jewellery

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Took me a while to figure out how to use certain features, but once you get the hang of it it's quite intuitive. They have a lot of options and nice built in layouts. I had a formatting issue on mobile when I tried to use tables but their customer service was great and very responsive.

airDefender™USA

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

GREAT SUPPORT AND EASY TO USE, THE RESPOND VERY QUICKLY WITH FULL ASSISTANCE. MAY TAKE SOMETIMES TO LEARN BUT WONT TAKE TOO LONG.

Vinegar Shed

It was incredibly glitchy and took almost a day to build and continually correct one page. I had high hopes but it just didn't work.

Active++

Location Thailand

The support team can help you with anything, super fast. The theme is also very easy to use. Highly recommended

govegantest

Location China

This guy Randy... GOLDEN!

always there to help, fast reply and very professional .

i got the full access subscription. worth every $$$

IC Design

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I received good and fast help with Emad from PageFly. My problem was quickly and professionally fixed. Thank you!