PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

The Handlers Basketball

I purchased the Premium Program. The designs of the pages are phenomenal. The app is very easy to use even for a beginnger. But if you ever run into issues or do not know how to do something the customer service is PHENOMENAL!! They respond right away and will help you with any step of the process

KaliVit

Really great customer service! The builder is pretty straightforward to use. One of the most user-friendly and non-coder friendly page builder I have tried.

APawLoo

Almost instant replies whenever you encounter a problem. Would recommend to any especially those new to shopify

Haven Mattress

Best app ever. Helps to save tons of time. Really professional and responsive support team. Very happy customer.
Would highly recommend to anybody!

MyBea Kozmetika

The support is great! Always happy to help with anything. If you need a great page builder I recommend using them.

Love Inove

My first landing page worked very well with this app, and with the help of support I was able to go live in less time than I imagined, it helped me a lot in my store and also in my business. The support is amazing.

Eastgate Supply

I really appreciated the prompt and helpful service! The screen shots were helpful as well. Thanks for the help!

Sacro Colletto

The app is well! The assistance is very quickly and efficient! In the first time the app is hard, after you can improve its use!

Reliable-Test-Store

Great app for creating custom home page, landing page, product page and a lot more. Very easy to use and customize your pages for a professional look and feel. Customer service is great I was served by Sami who helped resolve my issues promptly.

Rezende Store

great app and support! use and recommend!
Very easy to use and create landing pages.
Beginner can make a page in minutes