PageFly Effective Page Builder

PageFly Effective Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Loads Laundry

Not super intuitive, but the support team is very helpful and very accessible to help me figure things out.

Strike Force Australia

Easy to use & fantastic support! Chat was online in minutes and resolved issues quickly!

Lydina Jean Collection

I have not had the pleasure of fully using this app yet. However, I would like to comment on the EXCELLENT customer service I received from the PageFly Team. -GREAT JOB!

-LJC

Luminambiance

One of the best apps on Shopify. Just awesome. You can build any kind on pages. All for free. And on top you have the live chat. Just Great !

Hand Halos

Awesome flow and 8/10 as far as ease of use. Customer service was GREAT! It's very similar to Elementor for WordPress. Love drag-and-drop editors. I really love how I can edit things and try it before I just have to commit to a subscription. I'm 90% more likely to subscribe apps who do this. It shows great confidence in their product - and in the case of PageFly, their product is worth it!

Timo's World

Haven't gone fully commercial with the app just yet however, good services & support so far. Definitely recommend giving it a try!

Samplified

Sami was extremely helpful and quick to answer any questions. This really is the best page builder on shopify at the moment.

Ink'd Visions

Very easy to use, for someone that is not very website savvy I created some very professional looking pages.

I had some trouble and the customer support was very helpful.

The Inspiring Mart

i need this app i love this app. it used is very easy. and good customer services. i m soooooooooooo happy

AirHinge

Superb Customer Support! Beautiful Page designs for Custom shopify store themes! Would highly recommend this App!