PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Sidekick Planner

I usually don't leave reviews, but to PageFly I just had to. It's such a great, easy-to-use app to customize your page as you wish. There is literally no limitation with the app itself, you can just drag and drop any element you want on your page. I believe it's a much better investment to your business than any shopify theme you can find.
The support is just brilliant, they're always available, and eager to solve any issue. I highly recommend PageFly!

OXWHITE

After the new update (New editor). Everything become so much worst. a lot of Bug, a lot of restriction. unable to view width and height, Just tons of bug that i cant list out.

ADHEMP

App is pretty good. It was a little tedious to have to fix the page for every version (laptop, tablet, mobile) but the customer support team provided excellent service. They walked me through some issues but most importantly they fixed them in a timely matter. Big thanks to Sami and Touqir!

LaCell

Incredible customer service. Helped me create a beautiful website with ease. Would recommend to anyone who feels limited by shopify and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on themes!

Catsypetsy

It is not perfect but customer service is doing good. S hopefully in the long run they will get better

Posture Tech

Great app - best page builder I have used. Similar to elementor on wordpress but with better support - support has been spot on.

Rockpals

Great Serive and Great template, i appreciate this app to help my store to attract more customers and build my brand.

Thecled 2

Best App ever! A support team is always here for you and solve any issues. I am happy to make beautiful pages with Pagefly. Richard was very supportive and solved all the issues that I had. Thank you Richard!

Smart Shopowlic

Great CS !!!
This app is really helpful!

Rsb France

Service client incroyable ils vous aident vraiment. Application indispensable pour obtenir ce que vous voulez vraiment.
Nécessite un peu de pratique pour bien maîtriser l'outil, mais passé ce délais c est vraiment incroyable
Merci