PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SenSpine

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support is what I think. Require something, solve it in as little time as possible. Really help me.

Mazikeen Lashes

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Honestly I LOVE this app! It's everything you need to customize your page to exactly how you envision it so you don't have a boring cookie-cutter page. There are plenty of templates to pick from, and the online assistance is super responsive and so very helpful. To top it off, Randy sent me a video of how I can make these changes in the future for safe keeping - this is just an example of how they go above and beyond. So happy with their service. Thank you again!

Health Evolution

Time spent using app About 1 year

PageFly is BRILLIANT. I wish I'd found it years go. Even the free version is absolutely great. I needed a good affiliates welcome page, for pro marketers, and didn't really want to use Clickfunnels or Zipify - Pagefly did the job beautifully, as you can see: https://healthevolutionproject.com/pages/health-evolution-affiliates

What's even better than PageFly? The live online support. Yes, there's a real person who answers any tech queries - unbelievable.

Highly recommended. As you can tell, I'm a convert. Everyone should use this app.

BohoandIndieWild

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wonderful app and the customer service was great when I had issues with the code. It was very easy to add to my store and easy to edit.

Ortho Air Pillow

As someone with zero experience with shopify or page building apps, this was quite overwhelming at first, but intuitive none the less, with a support team that helps you every step of the way. Once you get the hang of it, it is a very powerful tool.

CaliSun Beach Supply Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app easy to use. I've tried other page builders and this is the most efficient with a lot of features. Their support team is real quick and responsive!

Centaur Ridge

I installed this app to customize our product pages. I can't say enough good things about the functionality and how easy it is to build pages now. If I ever have an issue, support is very quick to get the issue resolved. Two thumbs up!

Ride Proud Clothing

Location Australia

I used this app to set up a blog post that featured a number of people with links to their website and then featured the garments they were wearing.

Randy from PageFly was fantastic to work with and helped me sort out all the issues I had on the way through.

Thanks again guys, I'll be upgrading soon so I can build out more pages.

The Dapper Man

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

PageFly is truly an amazing app to build great looking pages. The support team (Donny) is very prompt and helpful. Would certainly recommend.

To-Better-Live

Location Taiwan

This App is really useful and helps me a lot! From now on you wouldn't have to buy any template on Shopify or the other website, only install this app and all done!!!