PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

arubaweddingsforyou

Location Aruba
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app. I have been using it for quite some time and it works wonders qua custom design. Customer service is amazing. I was helped by Randy who replied almost immediately and helped me through my problem in no time.

Loja Oficial | XploudShop

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Atendimento exepcional. Realmente, obrigado pessoal por estarem sempre a disposição para ajudar com minhas dúvidas. Isso é muito importante pra mim.

Luna Hair

I was helped by Touquir and he spent hours and hours with me answer my questions and helping me edit my site. The service is amazing!

WhereSafe

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great page builder especially for landing pages. Had an issue with the theme I was using and Emad from support had me fixed up and ready to go in 15 minutes. Would recommend!

MoePrep

Time spent using app About 2 years

Page Fly customer service is amazing! I love my website and they my the process so much easier! Thank you for making my life so much easier! Touqir is the great rep that help me out big time!

Odysee Eyewear

Great App, with a really great team. They are very helpful! I recommend this app for a nice aesthetic change to your store.

ArtOrder

Simple to use app. The drag and drop builder is both simple to use and yet provides TONS of control. The customer service is fast, friendly and super helpful.

Skye N Belle Club

Great app. The pages and templates are great and the customer service is amazing. Very helpful and provides prompt responses.

Expocentric Lite

Location Australia

I use this to build custom pages for our companies shop. It's super easy to use. If there is any issues, staff are very helpful.

BETTER BUDDY

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service is amazing and it's super easy to use! I would recommend to anyone who is building on Shopify.