PageFly Landing Page Builder

Create your sections, landing, product, home, collection pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

360Football

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using this to create real landing pages for digital courses.. great Support! really recommended

Innovovo

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to use with useful functions. The customer service is excellent, fast replied. Recommended.

Vitality Band

Location Ireland

Seeked help by chat. Seconds later Huong guided me each step. I really felt supported and in good hands and all questions were answered with clarity.

Love Can Australia

Location Australia

Excellent app. Easy to use and the support is second to none. My questions were answered instantly and Jamaal even recorded the solution he implemented so I could learn how to do it myself. Highly recommended.

Traynor Family Vineyard

I wasn’t satisfied with my product page layout, and downloaded the PageFly app. I am not the most fluent on programming, but the PageFly team made this an amazing experience. Very happy with the result and honestly amazing customer service!

Couldn’t recommend enough.

Mike

Dropery

Location France

Cette application est parfaite pour la création de pages notamment pour les novices qui souhaitent rapidement développer leur activité E-commerce.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have worked with other landing page builders and PageFly is head and shoulders better for our needs. It works seamlessly with our shopify template that has a side navigation bar. Other builders did not. And that fact that I can embed products into the page is a huge benefit. Lots of good videos to get you started and support has been terrific -- and patient! Really happy I made the switch.

Laluz Shop

Location Brazil

O suporte foi realmente incrível, resolveram meu problema na hora e foram super atenciosos comigo. Eu indico essa app!!

MODAKTUALL

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 19 hours

I loved the customer service!! Took them no time to get back to me and were very eager to solve my doubts. Definetly would recommend!

Le Panier MoÏses

Time spent using app About 2 years

I would recommend the PageFly app to anyone who wants to build website easily. It's so user friendly! and 5 stars for the chat support!!