PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

kartzapper

pay per month is expensive~~. can pay one time and use all life will be great.

if page heavy will response slow.

if support make main menus will be better

BLACKLOFT

I was able to build the page i wanted to. A little bit of knowledge about html and css is helpful if you want to change some small details. For me it was the page builder that i needed. I had a few small problems but the support did a really great job by solving them quickly!

Fun Shopping Zone

I've been moving my e-commerce from Clickfunnel to Pagefly to create funnel pages for $10/month with the pro plan instead of $97/month with Clickfunnel, it's the best investment I made so far as it allows me to create beautiful landing pages for my customers that work exactly as a sale funnel.

It was not easy at first because I needed to learn all that I could do with Pagefly and it's not always obvious but I had full assistance 24/7 with their support team who guided me all the way through and I'm extremely satisfied.

I moved from Clickfunnel to Pagefly because of 1- the price and 2- to send orders from CF to Shopify you need to use Apptrend which cost $40/month so it was a total of $140/month for my e-commerce and now it's only $10/month + Pagefly is much simpler and easier to use at the end.

Great App, Great Support, Great Team, Thank you!!!

squarryface

Thank you tayo ! good app with really responsive support even when the english is bad hahahhahahahahha

Baba Store

Generally it's very good. It can take a while to learn, as to me, some of the UI isn't very intuitive. The online help is good, though not always available in office hours to those of us in Europe. On the whole, it's a good, useful app.

Just editing to add. They put a very obviously unfinished page (lots of their own placeholder graphics etc) live by accident. Be a little careful with their support as some of it is poor - the good people seem very good, but they have some pretty inexperienced people on their help desk also and mistakes on their part can be pretty disastrous.

We ended up with totally messed up front page - live for several hours as this happened outside our office hours. We now emphasise to them that pages should NOT be put live without our expressly okaying this.

Mama Matcha

very nice and good customers services with the chat thanks Sami!

SELF MAKEUP

I use this app to improve sale to my online store and also to beautify the look of my store. Now it looks more professional and I will be recommending this app to those of you that really want to make a sale and drive lots of potential customers to your site to use this PageFly Advanced Page Builder. Michael

MARTINSSON KING

Great app, it works really good with the custom theme. Drag and drop builder, no need of coding. Amazing! And great support :) Always there to help! :)

El Potrero Western Wear

The app is great.
Response time - Within minutes
Integrates with Langify
works with homepages,product templates, blogs, and more.

I had a question about having my pagefly template organized with reviews and other sections of my product template, and Touqir helped me quickly with a solution. They also let me know how i could do it myself for anyone who likes to challenge themselves.

Advanced Primate

I'm just getting started with this app (outside of trial, using Free version) and although it does have a bit of a learning curve I think it's a really great way to customize your site. I had a few minor issues setting up my first page on a SUNDAY so I asked my question in their chat. Sami jumped on almost immediately and helped me fix everything. A+++ customer service goes a long way in my book. Absolutely recommend PageFly!

If you're interested, our site is AdvancedPrimate.com