PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Positrade

My first day with this app reminds me of working with Wordpress and the Elementor plugin! So much more control over the layout that does not seem to exist in the Shopify customization bar. SoFarSoGood

Mikhail Kaiden

Awesome App. Makes it easier to have a more professional looking site for my Shopify store. Their customer service is beyond excellent. So much better than customer service of shopify imo

Thula Home

Using app for a week. It works great, easily i can build pages on our website.
And the support team is responding so quick =)
Thanks a lot.

Immu02

Easy to use.
Support staff are very helpful when faced with technical issues. Definitely would recommend.

The Birds Eye Club

STUPIDLY FLAWED! Half the time you type directly into text boxes, hitting "S" or "D" in a usual sentence wrongly initiates shortcuts for Save and Duplicate. So the page stops and reloads, or your current section clones. Either way, it ruins typing for 6-8 seconds and you have to reload to keep typing a word with the letter S or D. It's a minor glitch, but a major hassle. It gets VERY frustrating VERY fast. Support were no help. Having to copy and paste sentences into the app is tedious but necessary.

Kngmkr

Literally the perfect page builder, it's like a squarespace-type of drag/ drop but way more precise in actions. Most impressive app on this app store!

My Wonderful Walls

This app was way easier than the others I have tried. It has saved me so much time, money and frustration. I literally spent many hours with a competitors app trying to get things to line up properly. With this app it took me about 30min. Thanks Sami and Vian for your customer support.

Wrightwood Candle Company

Sami was very kind and helpful.

Trilllegacy

Very good app with friendly customer care that guides you whenever you need them. Really improves your website's design and makes it stand out more.

Johns Crazy Socks

Hey, a big thank you to the quick support folks at PageFly. I was able to fix a few minor things with my setup. Now using Pagefly is a breeze. I'm using the pro level and we are loving the templates and ease of use to quickly get gorgeous pages up. I particularly appreciate being able to preview pages in development as I go along.
Go ahead and load this app, get work done fast while spending more time taking care of your customers.