PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 22, 2020

We use this app to help us customize our pages without using code. Although there is still a learning curve with editing, it was quick to figure out! The app is definitely worth the subscription, and we've experienced THE BEST customer service!! Definitely recommend.

TAJA COLLECTION
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hi Annabelle,
Thank you for your feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.

Touqir - PageFly Team

May 22, 2020

We have been using Pagefly for a while now and recently upgraded to premium. The staff are very responsive on the live chat if you need help with anything.

South Planks
Time spent using app: About 3 years

Hi Katie,
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.
Also, please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Have a good night! Stay safe!

Kate
Customer Success Manager at PageFly

May 22, 2020

I'm disappointed. I have given many opportunities for improvement but this app is not working for me. Everytime I make an edit the pictures are not showing on other devices. Then I have to reach out to support who are nice but repeating the same story and spending hours waiting for them to provide a quick fix the problem instead of identifying the root cause is not working for me. I have already missed my deadline of launching and it is all because of this app. They did try to compensate me with a cheaper plan and they were available to help but still there has been a lot of time wasted. I work a job and I am building a business so every bit of my time is precious. When I finally get the motivation to grind and get stuff down I run into these problems and it kills my entire vibe.

MLK-BLVD.COM
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Regarding our mistakes and omissions that you indicated to us, we will definitely solve them thoroughly.
After this incident, we have updated our operator training procedure to raise the bar of requirements and avoid bad support to happen in the future.
Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you. We are working together via Live chat window and we are trying to provide you our best service.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help. We are always willing to help you!

Best regards,
Kate - Customer Success Manager

May 22, 2020

Great support staff. About to dive into the app more as we have made it live. Will sumbit another review in 3 weeks. So far so good. Easy to use.

eatonhemp
Time spent using app: 3 days
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Thanks for your precious comment! We're kept working on our service to provide you better support day to day.

Shagar - PageFly Team

May 22, 2020

support service is amazing ! The help us a lot when we could'nt find the solutions to our problems. I recommand

inoa
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

May 22, 2020

It works fantastic.. Really allows you to customize your pages for specific needs. We run specific sales and are able to drive conversions faster with the easy product page builder!

Bangles And Bags
Time spent using app: 8 days
PageFly replied May 25, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Edited May 12, 2021

The app is even better than the last time I used it and I love the instant support to help maintain my workflow.

SOVRYGN Watches
PageFly replied May 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Ken - PageFly Team

May 22, 2020

Always very helpful service and very responsive. This app allowed me to build my website easily and quickly without a development background.

GuideGap
Time spent using app: 11 months
PageFly replied May 22, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Emad - PageFly Team

May 21, 2020

Easy to use and got lots pretty template. Most importantly, the support staff were all very helpful when you've got any question.

Bona Family
Time spent using app: 3 months

May 21, 2020

The team are just fabulous....you can get anything done via their chat if you have a question. Super helpful specially as you get started. Very helpful to get out of the limitations of the themes.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Dear,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with PageFly. All of us are really happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
We are trying our best to assist you.
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kate - Customer Success Manager.