PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Sara Stace

I have used this app to do a new blog page, new home page, new about page etc. It has so many more options for font and the look of the design compared to the template I brought in shopify. I can't thank Randy enough for all the time he took to go above and beyond to help me learn how to move stuff around and make it better. It really helps having someone there to help when you need it.

Barmond

This app will save you a lot of time, and will allow you to create beautiful pages. The support team is always here to help.
5/5 this app is awesome !

Conundrum House

I'm using this app to build out both the content side of our company and the store - all via Shopify. So far I'm very happy with the ease of use, support and quality of the builder.

Elite Watersports

Awesome support so far! Took about 30 seconds for them to respond on an early Saturday morning. Ready to launch soon!

Game Day Treasures

I had a question and immediately Sami made a quick tutorial showing me how to fix my issue. Amazing service! On a Saturday too! Very impressed by the service and app functionality. I have tried the other Page builder apps but wasn't very happy with them at all. Thanks so much for your expert advice.

Passos de Anjo

Amazing app. It will help you build a professional Shopify store very easily. The support is unbelievably good, they are always there to help and do it restlessly. There is a 28-day free trial which will allow you to test and learn as much as you want. Highly recommend.

Feed Me More

It's really made a difference in the look of my store and the sales as well! I really like how easy it is to build a good looking page.

Jessica Jade Designs

INCREDIBLE! 15/10 would recommend. Support team is amazing, helping with any issue I have immediately. Truly the best page building app.

FunkyTradition

Migrated from Woocommerce to Shopify and the only thing which was missing was perfect page builder. After trying so many page builders I must say this is Best Page builder on Shopify with best customer support..

KVV Shop

Works great and has all the possibilities I need. Fantastic customer service! They help you directly via chat and always find a solution.