PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

1 Body Life

I have been using it now for several months & this app has alot of versatility. Support is always quick and helpful!
(I am testing this app and had a question and needed support. Support was almost immediate and took care of what I needed - changes for responsiveness for mobile. The app seems very user friendly. I like its capabilities so far!)

Supreme Nutrition

We've been struggling to edit our current collection pages but after chatting to Sami at Pagefly we've now been able to customise every aspect of our site.
Fantastic customer support and this app has managed to achieve something two developer agencies said was impossible!
I would recommend speaking to their team, in my case Sami jumped into our account and added the code with implementation explanations straight away. 5 stars for the service. Thanks again.

Rain Africa

I used this app to rebuild our website on our shopify webshop. Really awesome app to use - very easy and user-friendly and when you do run into a snag, the staff is fast, efficient and get you sorted in no time.
Well done guys - great app - great service!

KEYSIE

A+ for customer support. It's a bit buggy, a bit of a learning curve to get going but they are very responsive with the tech support. If you want to create your pages with robust control of the layout and styling this does it.

Trendiously.com

Great App, great CC support. Fixed my page issue, and also showed me how to do it, just in case of next time
Recommended.

AHLCglobal

Good stuff! I needed a landing page for my subscription info and this App totally got me there perfectly. Easy to use once you get used to where everything is and I only had one little issue that the App designers fixed for me very quickly.

ExperimaxSA

Very versatile! Excellent support team - expert advise in an easily digestible form, friendly and efficient. Great app/ partner for your Shopify store. Support staff are quick and friendly!

MONTBES

Outstanding layout makes it easy for first-timers to use.
Had a couple of questions I was wondering about and got a quick response from their customer support. Aided me patiently with my request.
Overall a great application.

Fitrix Foods

Pagefly gives Shopify the functionality of a squarespace site.
I wish Shopify had these functionalities itself, but Pagefly comes to the rescue in this situation.

Mini Grenadine

I am satisfied with this app, it's quite easy to use and the support time is quick and really helpful !