PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Supply Square

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good! Had one minor issue and tech support were so helpful and quick at sorting it out! Thank you!

Fitzbillies

This app is a must have for any Shopify user that wants to go beyond what the standard Shopify builder offers - I opted for the paid package and the features and support you get is incredible - these guys really care about their customers!

Baby Amy

Great customer support. Randy is the man! They always help me when I get stuck on how to do something. I have made great pages through these guys.

DermaSeven

Location Brazil

it's a wonderful application, it made me a lot easier, and it saved me a lot of money with desig, keep it up

Ultra-SoniTec

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just recently starting using the PageFly Page Builder to build several landing pages, as well as create and edit pages on my website. I did extensive research reviewing other potential products and I glad I selected PageFly. I have an area that I would like to be improved upon is the ability to overlay text and button on images. I have had several self-inflicted questions that were handled promptly and successfully by the amazing Support Team.

Marc B.

Roels Deluxe

Location Luxembourg

I only recently started my online webshop and I'm still new to the whole 'building a website' concept. In the first couple of days I experienced some trouble but instantly received great help from Shagar from the PageFly team. The issue was resolved in matter of seconds. I feel confident continuing my journey using the PageFly app and look forward to creating incredible content using it!

Dermatim

Location Germany

Awesome app, I really suggest it for anyone who needs to use page builder because Shopify default builder is not good.

HAIRBLOP

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

I haven't tried every application like this. But I can say it's by far the best. It's literally changed my life. The support is cool and very reactive.

Life's an RPG

Ridiculously simple to use and the online live chat support is amazing (Big fan of that over the endless searching database some tools use)

MyStoreRelógios

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best there is, the best there ever was! Even as a Free member the support is quick and always has a fix for your problem.

Thank you Hailey!