PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Foundation Moto

Excellent app! Customer service is amazing and will help you with anything you need. I would definitely recommend for simple page designs!

TRBlasters

Fantastic customer service. They were able to help me with my problem immediately through the online chat system. :)

Skaven

Premium app is great, great ! but... sometimes its too many problems with the application. Fastest support on the Shopify apps ! ! ! App give us a lot of opportunities, but... we have to use too much time on solving problems with application. I think at they don´t sleep because they answer all day :-) ;-)
Regards to the Page Fly team :-)

BiFy - Moda infantil e maternidade

Nice app and a very fast and polite support. I recommend to my friend.
Thank you a lot !

3 Graces Beauty

Love the design options available and templates. I would recommend it. Haven't used anything else and haven't needed to. GREAT customer service, SO helpful

Reddigits.com

The person that helped me was understanding, kind and patient. The process was easy and smooth.

Smak-b™

SUPER APPLICATION, VRAIMENT FAITE POUR TOUS NOS BESOINS, D'ÊTRE INNOVANT ET AVOIR UN ASPECT BIEN PROFESSIONNEL, PAS SEULEMENT UNE BONNE APP, LE SERVICE SAV EST LA 24H/24 POUR NOUS AIDER EST REPONDRE TOUTES NOS QUESTIONS, J'AI UN GROS PROBLEME SUR DES CODES DES SYSTÈMES APPARENT SUR MON SITE ET ILS SONT LA AVEC MOI PLUS QUE REACTIF DEPUIS MA DEMANDE, ILS SONT PAS LÂCHÉ L'AFFAIRE, UN GRAND MERCI AU SERVICE SAV VOUS ETES TOP!! CONTINUEZ COMME ÇA!!!

Recanto Pet

The app is great and the support staff are very helpful, especially Touqir. I had a problem with the integration with AliReview but it was solved very quickly. Thank you so much!!!

M Hot Sauce

I was overwhelmed with the standard Shopify builder. With very limited options to build your sites (and with my minimal understanding of code), I was worried I wouldn't be able to design the site I wanted—Then I found this plugin. Everything is super intuitive and the support is quick and easy. Thank you PageFly!

Peerless Treasures

Excellent product, will continue to use and pay for service. No real problems to report at this time.