4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional, responsive pages. It offers a range of pre-designed templates and advanced customization options, including SEO optimization. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and mobile-responsiveness are also praised. Merchants commend the customer support for their promptness and technical knowledge. The app is seen as affordable and capable of integrating with multiple apps. Some merchants suggest adding templates from high-converting stores and a filter for sorting templates by conversion rates.

January 19, 2023

I just started to use it, I had a problem with some images not showing and the customer service was excellent, I will keep using the app its very good if you don't know much about coding.

wuait
Mexico
PageFly replied January 19, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on the Shopify App Store. We really appreciate your patience which leads to a resolution of your concern.

Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Randy - PageFly Team

July 30, 2021

Great app with exceptional support! Emad as an absolute legend - helped me on multiple cases - no job is too big, no task is impossible! Super happy with the app and would highly recommend, honestly! Keep up doing a good job!!!

CurraNZ
PageFly replied August 2, 2021

Hello there, We are thrilled to have you as part of the PageFly family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to me and to our entire team! We look forward to assisting you again soon!

Have a great day!
Emad - PageFly Team

February 7, 2020

Very good software that helps me design the page I want, a very good service that helps me solve many problems!

DERUTU
China
Edited December 7, 2018

If i could i would give this service 1000000 stars and the service of Sami 2194591249219 stars, thanks for the service guys!!

Christmas World
Belgium
February 14, 2022

Really helpful staff, great 24/7 support which allows me to get things done even without the know how. Screenrecords how they do it and lets me learn so i can do it myself. Makes building a website easy!

Levendi Jewellers
PageFly replied February 16, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

July 20, 2021

Great platform for creating regular pages and landing pages. Support is very fast and effective. I recommend. Ótima plataforma para criar páginas habituais e landing pages. O suporte é muito rápido e eficaz. Recomendo.

Casa da Facilidade Shop
Brazil
PageFly replied July 21, 2021

Hello Casa da Facilidade Shop,

Lana here from PageFly

On behalf of PageFly, We would like to thank you for your lovely review. You made our day
We will try our best day by day actually.

We provide 24/7 support so please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

December 3, 2022

This app has been super helpful and the service is 5 stars! Would highly recommend it to anyone needing help with sections and design for your perfect website!

Cups Swimwear
New Zealand
PageFly replied December 6, 2022

Wow, Thank you so much for your precious words.

It's wonderful to hear that our clients are becoming increasingly satisfied with our products and services.

Customers have always been our top priority and we are trying our best and hardest to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Best Regards,
Mahedi - PageFly Team

March 14, 2020

Great App to design your pages and everything and the Customer Support was really helpful and help me alot in solving some issues. I highly recommend this app

NookandFork
April 9, 2021

Great level of feedback and help. Always quick and efficient service. The app works great for novice level website building and maitenance.

Nordhavn Coffee
Denmark
PageFly replied April 12, 2021

Thank you a lot for taking your time to leave us feedback on the App Store.
I am so happy that we could help you.
Your satisfaction is our mission. We are so happy if you can let us know any recommendations or suggestions.
If you have any further questions, please let us know. Thank you and have a nice day!

Cookie - PageFly Team

August 28, 2022

Recently started using this app to test and create a landing page and has been great so far and customer service has been amazing! I like the features but do wish we had more than 1 limit :D for basic users but i do understand the upgrade elements

Daolondon LTD
PageFly replied September 12, 2022

Hi Paule!

I just saw you left an amazing review. Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Best Regards,