PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

phonesoapcharger

Great app, It made possible for me to achieve desired pages!! And the chat help was also very good, there is always someone available to help out if there's any issues or problems I encountered, so thumbs up! Thank you

Bennd Yoga

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app! They are always so helpful and they get back to you right away. I highly recommend it.

Tech Tronicks

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a little difficult at first to use the app, but the support help me to understand and solve my problems

Catulus

Location Hong Kong SAR

easy to use drag and drop page builder. as expected, some coding knowledge, which i have ZERO, is still required. however, support staff are really helpful and quick to respond. highly recommended!

Souffle beauty

Location Singapore

Great support and very versatile app. Much easier to work with than the more expensive competitor app.

EUmask

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I recommend this app. Really effective. Shagar helped me so much throughout the home page, amazing customer support !

New Look Art

Excellent app, created really slick pages very easily. Plus the support team are great, very knowledgabe and responsive

Xantus-drinkcheck

Location Germany

Used PageFly to extend my product pages. Good and easy to use editor with all basic functions needed to get more information on a page in an ordered way.

AKINGS

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best page builder app I've used. Extremely customizable, out of this world support and response times! Touqir helped me out within minutes of asking for it. I could not ask more for an app.

KoalaPillow

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's a great app for my store! I can easily raise my website page to another level! And the customer service is beyond excellent! Quick and reliable help from the customer service team! 5 stars! Really recommended!