Reviews (10,684)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

Edited July 28, 2020

Downloaded the app yesterday and i have a fully functioning landing page today! I created a landing page to promote an upcoming collection for my brand. I needed help navigating how to do it and Salem helped me with everything! Top guy and top app!

www.mojokojo.com
PageFly replied August 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

November 20, 2020

Fast response and efficient. Smooth communication what was the problem, analyze and resolve within. VA was understanding and helped beyond request.

EkoFuuze
PageFly replied November 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

September 25, 2021

I had a technical issue with the page width displayed in mobile view. Randy assisted me on the Pagefly messenger and quickly fixed the issue that I was having. Great service and saved me tons of time!

Sorus Puzzles
PageFly replied September 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback about our service, and for your patience with us. I am happy that I was able to help you in a timely manner. if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll all be happy to help you.

Randy | PageFly team

February 11, 2021

They provide amazing support and the app its really user-friendly and easy to edit however you wish, and believe me I tried lots :)

Brewingon
PageFly replied February 17, 2021

On behalf of the whole team, thank you a lot for giving us a review.
We are so glad that you found PageFly helpful, and we are always trying to assist you any time you need.
Please drop messages in the Live chat if you need any helps.

Have a nice day.
Cookie - PageFly Team

June 26, 2020

I used this app to customize as I need my e-commerce and I´m so satisfied to have done. Everytime I have some doubts I just ask to help service and they resolve my issues faster and easier! We can also create a beautiful and converter site in our store!

Trece Cielos
Mexico
PageFly replied June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

December 16, 2022

I really do not know what I'd do without PageFly. Everything about it is just 100% awesome! Super easy to use and customer service of the highest grade! No complaints whatsoever, only appreciation.

ePaua
Netherlands
PageFly replied December 18, 2022

It's so great to read your feedback about your experience using PageFly.

This is a big motivation for us to improve our app better and better. We also have been trying our best to bring great customer support to you.

Please don't hesitate to leave messages in the live chat to let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Have an amazing day ahead!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

April 22, 2022

Estaba esperando algo como esto desde hace bastante tiempo, la verdad que una de las cosas que mas me fallaba de Shopify era no tener opción de portfolio pero con esta app lo solucionas bastante.

Carmen Seijas - La Sombra Studio
Spain
PageFly replied April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited March 28, 2023

Tyler was helpful! The issue was sorted quick thank you. The app is also good and can built amazing pages

solar-energy-lighting-nl
PageFly replied March 28, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and the community!
It was great to talk with you and I'm happy to know that you're satisfied with our app and support.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with in the future.

Kind Regards.
Tyler | PageFly Team.

December 12, 2022

This app is very useful. Various pages can be configured, and the support staff is very good, and the reply is very detailed and timely.

LUVHOME
China
PageFly replied December 13, 2022

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your amazing review!

It's so great for me to be able to support you. Please let us know if you need any assistance. We are here for you 24/7.

Chloe - PageFly Team

September 23, 2022

Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!

jasbestbuy
China
PageFly replied October 5, 2022

Hi Min Jiang!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Hamza - PageFly Team