PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MamãeMoM

Location Brazil

Aplicativo top, completo e excelente apoio... atendente Shagar espetacular... agradeço muito a paciência do Shagar.

Zoom Criativo

Location Brazil

O suporte é rápido e eficaz.Muito satisfeito!Estou surpreso.Sempre que precisei fui muito bem atendido.

ChargerFlow

If you're overwhelmed with which apps you need to install on your site, stop here! This provides so much functionality all into one, such as instant jump to cart functionality!

I've been using this app the last few days to customize my product page. The learning curve is actually quite easy and support has been fantastic. I've actually decided to build my home page with the tool as well!

Rokai

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Best app to edit pages, tried many apps but this so far is the top :) much better than Shogun i must day. and customer service is great, super available and quick and efficient.

Esthetic Bride

Location Australia

This app helped me build my 'coming soon' page - I have received fantastic support & they couldn't do enough to help me, beyond the expected.
Highly recommended!

Athletes United Lacrosse

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helps to build the most amazing pages!! The staff is also extremely helpful and I appreciate them very much for their help.

They are able to help me with everything I need.

Bunny Fast

Location Brazil

Very good application, excellent service, Paula helped me a lot, took all the doubts I had! at the moment and

Sir Fluffington

Location France

I love this app. Their customer service is great and their app is easy to use! It helps create pages the way you image them

speakette

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, great customer service. Allowed me to design the website I've always wanted. Worth every cent.

iGT

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good, it can achieve the effect I want, and it has helped me a lot. I would recommend it to friends.