Reviews (10,504)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

March 9, 2022

Brilliant app, very intuitive and the support you get from the team is excellent - service is second to none.

Palband
PageFly replied March 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

August 2, 2019

Great app! Great customer service!it would be a good choice if you want to create a cutomized page in shopify!

SLOLI
China
October 8, 2020

The customer service is fantastic and immediate! The customer service chat was so helpful. Thank you, Salem!

APR 57
PageFly replied October 15, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Edited November 17, 2021

Shagar from the customer support team is a real saint! If you're wondering about coding on your website, this customer support team is HIGHLY skilled and will solve any issue for you very quickly 5 stars for Shagar!

Simply Rejuve
Norway
PageFly replied September 27, 2021

Hey Vidar!!

Thank you so much for your words. I am happy to know you find our customer support great, this pushes us to keep going! Remember that if you need more help you can just drop us a message and no worries if it may seem complicated at first, we are there to guide thorughout the process!

Looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

Best Regards,

Cristian - PageFly Team

November 9, 2022

Incredible, quick, customer support, that went above and beyond to help me - and patient with me as a new user. Great app

PORE FAVOR UK
PageFly replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad that we could help you through your issues when using our app. Really appreciate your time with PageFly <3

If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Warm Regards,
Chloe - PageFly Team

April 6, 2021

Great app, easy to figure out for newbies and got tons of videos explaining process... even better service :-)

Zouga Dog Gear
PageFly replied April 8, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Marius! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Edited June 22, 2019

This app does was exactly what we were looking to do.
Sami's customer support is by far the best! Thank you!

Function101
August 17, 2020

I've been using PageFly for about a week now to create an expanded coming soon page. I have has a great experience so far. Anytime I need help the chat feature puts me in touch with A REAL person that walks me through my challenges patiently until I solve the problem. Highly recommend!

BloomCoast
PageFly replied August 19, 2020

Hi Elisabeth,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Touqir - PageFly Team

May 27, 2022

Great experience with PageFly so far. The pages we can build offer a lot of flexibility. Support is very good. Quick to fix any issues. Can definitely recommend it.

Alpha Fauna
PageFly replied May 31, 2022

Thank Maria for your generous review, we are very grateful for it so in case of any other questions, rest assured that we are online 24/7 to help you out!

Have a great day!
Zee | PageFly Team

July 16, 2020

This is the first time in my life to experience a super awesome chat support. They respond really quick and very helpful. The app is so good too! It makes shopify very customizable. Definitely will recommend this app

World's Best Roses
PageFly replied July 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, we are 24/7 online to help you out for any kind of issues, please reach us anytime.

Shagar - PageFly Team