Reviews (10,515)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

December 28, 2020

I have been using the App and found it intuitive and flexible. On encountering Issues, I contacted PageFly via the live chat function and within minutes i received excellent help and some custom code from a very helpful member of the team, Felipe. Felipe went above and beyond to resolve the issue and was extremely patient with me. Excellent, 5 stars.

Jack Casey Ceramics
PageFly replied December 30, 2020

I've just read this generous review thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. Rest assured we are always striving for excellence in customer service and our app so please if you have any kind of trouble please contact us.

I hope in the coming year you will have good health and smooth sailing life!! :)

Felipe | PageFly Team

May 25, 2021

Top quality app to build drafts and publish the best pages. Customer care always responsible and available to solve issues and to fix bugs or to clarify your doubts. Reccomended!

DassieWorldWideTreviso
Italy
PageFly replied May 26, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited October 2, 2018

The app is good and the customer support is absolutely excellent. Thank you all for all of your help.

The Dogs Blogs
October 11, 2021

great service , always there for support they have helped me multiple times with my request. def recommend!

True and You
PageFly replied October 12, 2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

February 4, 2020

Works Amazing and gave my product page the flare it needs. Great Customer Support from Touqir as well!

Try Vegan Meal Delivery
September 18, 2018

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Classic Turkish Towels
July 16, 2019

Easy to use. Love that it lets you add your own CSS (but it's not required that you know it). Customer supports responded quickly and solved the problem right away.

Particle Retail
December 7, 2018

responsive customer service, very helpful, pleased with the support we got here on this particular app that was involved.

Vape and Juice
August 6, 2020

I had never worked with such available and prepared assistance, they solved a problem that had gripped me for days that didn't even concern their software. Numbers 1

Betypis.com
Italy
PageFly replied August 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem real quick.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

July 22, 2020

I love the Support, realy helpful. I think PageFlye ist the best Page Biulder for Shopify. Very good functions, fast workflow and easy for google analytics and facbook pixel integration

www.nikonservice-dresden.de
Germany
PageFly replied July 28, 2020

Hi Bettina,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,