Reviews (10,475)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful customization options. They appreciate the intuitive drag-and-drop editor, extensive element library, and advanced features that boost conversion rates. The app is praised for its SEO-optimized pages, seamless Shopify integration, and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its affordability and compatibility with multiple apps. With a variety of pre-designed templates and no coding skills required, it's ideal for enhancing store design and functionality.

April 25, 2023

Very convenient. The staff is very patient. Very satisfied. I have used many templates before. This is the most powerful

memgift.us
China
PageFly replied April 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

Have a wonderful day!

Cookie - PageFly Team

June 11, 2020

It's VERY flexible, and customer support is above excellent whenever there's something I can't figure out.

BJOOKS
Denmark
PageFly replied June 15, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared. We will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

September 4, 2020

I've been using PageFly to supplement some more interesting and better converting pages to my store. It's really easy to use and all content is immediately mobile friendly. They also have fantastic support that's quick to answer also during European business hours and very customer-focused. Can only recommend the tool!

Tankfreund
Netherlands
PageFly replied September 7, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

December 28, 2020

I have been using the App and found it intuitive and flexible. On encountering Issues, I contacted PageFly via the live chat function and within minutes i received excellent help and some custom code from a very helpful member of the team, Felipe. Felipe went above and beyond to resolve the issue and was extremely patient with me. Excellent, 5 stars.

Jack Casey Ceramics
PageFly replied December 30, 2020

I've just read this generous review thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. Rest assured we are always striving for excellence in customer service and our app so please if you have any kind of trouble please contact us.

I hope in the coming year you will have good health and smooth sailing life!! :)

Felipe | PageFly Team

April 23, 2021

even i am still using the free version of this app, the service is extremly warming and pleasant . i like how it works and definite will upgrade .

Emiristic
China
PageFly replied April 26, 2021

I am so happy when I read your feedback. This means a lot to me and my team because we are always trying to improve our app as well as the customer support quality.
Your feedback gives us a huge encouragement. Thank you so much!
Please let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

May 25, 2021

Top quality app to build drafts and publish the best pages. Customer care always responsible and available to solve issues and to fix bugs or to clarify your doubts. Reccomended!

DassieWorldWideTreviso
Italy
PageFly replied May 26, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Edited October 2, 2018

The app is good and the customer support is absolutely excellent. Thank you all for all of your help.

The Dogs Blogs
October 11, 2021

great service , always there for support they have helped me multiple times with my request. def recommend!

True and You
PageFly replied October 12, 2021

Thank you for trusting us to be your companion. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Thank you for choosing PageFly. We look forward to sharing your success.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

February 4, 2020

Works Amazing and gave my product page the flare it needs. Great Customer Support from Touqir as well!

Try Vegan Meal Delivery
September 18, 2018

Great app! It has come in very handy for my online store, classicturkishtowels.com
I'll be recommending this to everyone!

Classic Turkish Towels