PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 20, 2020

The app is very veryy good, easy to use and the suport is perfect!! Once I needes some help and they really worked hard to help me, the support did not give up while the problem was not fixed!! I am really happy with them.

Utilita Presentes
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Emad - PageFly Support Team

Edited October 12, 2020

Shagar Support sur réactif a vos question et efficace je conseil cette application, ca fait maintenant 1 ans que je suis sur l'application et m'ont beaucoup aider a comprend leurs applications, il y a vraiment un soutien derrière pour pouvoir progresser merci beaucoup !!

ECOGLOBE
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Thanks for your words. We appreciate your trust and will do our best to deserve it.
Please feel free to reach out via Livechat on the PageFly dashboard or https://help.pagefly.io/submit-ticket should you need any further assistance. Also, please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Warmly,
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

May 19, 2020

This app is awesome, it's packed with so many features which cut down building and design time on your new website substantially. There are so many cool layouts and templates to choose from and their support team is amazing. Natalie was so helpful in helping me sign up and I had a small design issue and Anh-Tu got back to me in literally two seconds and had it fixed - amazing!!

Mama Sol
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We’re always ready and happy to help!

Anh Tu - PageFly Team

May 19, 2020

Seriously amazing. I was skeptical about purchasing at first, but 110% worth the money. Every single time I had a question (which was a lot), I could chat with someone for help right away and I got a response within a minute-- any time of day! The pages are beautiful and easily customizable, no skill necessary. Would buy again and again, necessary for a professional looking website.

ayilea
Time spent using app: About 2 years
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Thank you for your detail feedback. It's really a huge encouragement and motivation.
We'll try our best to deliver the best service possible.
Have a nice day buddy!
Huong - PageFly Team

good

Bock Nutritionals
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your time with Pagefly. It helps us to improve our app and services.

Touqir - Pagefly Team

May 19, 2020

Best free builder page ever. Very good customer services too. Very easy to use and get a real page for sure.

MYBANDFIT
Spain

Touqir - PageFly Team

May 19, 2020

One of the finest app for creating custom home page landing pages, product pages, and blog pages.

Pros - Flexibility, Customizable, lots of options to use if you're very creative and very helpful customer support.

Cons - Expensive but you different plans available, customer support not available during weekends.

Overall Recommended.

reliablecorporation.com

Hi Alice,

Touqir - PageflyTeam

Edited May 19, 2020

Strong app + I face a couple of technical issue with custom coding and the support team solve it in a couple of hours!

GoTapio
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
PageFly replied May 20, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Nathan - PageFly Team

May 19, 2020

Excellent customer support , especially Emad that was fast and polite and help us solve the issue right away.

ECO Style Bear Cave
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 19, 2020

i really like the app, i'm serving a few pages off of pagefly and integrating them to my site.
It's crazy that one needs to resort to 3rd party apps to extend the life of a Shopify theme without knowing a single line of html code... but i'm pleased there is this app. I wished they included more functionalities & templates, i.e. Optin landing pages, registration/events pages etc... to keep everything under the same hood. Hope you guys @PageFly can take this into consideration for future plans.

NGNM - No Gods No Masters ® Cycling