PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
PageFly
4.9
March 12, 2021

I do not understand anything about building websites, but with this app I get along great, a lot of templates are ready so it's fun and free

maxzol
Time spent using app: 10 months
PageFly replied March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Edited March 12, 2021

I love PageFly for two reasons: solution and people. First of all, PageFly so far suffices 99% of our needs for creating customized Shopify pages. It is easy to use and very customizable. Secondly, PageFly's support is really 24/7 and very responsible, knowledgeable, and friendly. It's amazing to have such stellar support service during the pandemic. I have to give a specific compliment to a support engineer - Daisy who resolved three technical issues within 30 mins of time - saving me at least 3 days of work. I am definitely a lifetime customer of PageFly - Thank you!

Qutool® Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
PageFly replied March 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.
Our pleasure to help you with your business <3

Daisy from PageFly Team

March 11, 2021

The app is easy to use and the team is so quick, reliable and so kind. Thank you for your support always.

KIOKU Lab
Japan
Time spent using app: 17 days
PageFly replied March 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us. Hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us. If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune for getting you as our customer.

March 11, 2021

the response is terrible to questions asked on live chat, I really am not happy with using this app so far

Duchesz of Saxeszburg
Time spent using app: About 1 year
PageFly replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your feedback on the App Store. Your feedback helps us to know how we are doing and what we need to improve PageFly as well as the service that we provide.

With PageFly, customer satisfaction is always our number one priority and we always strive to get this. And we feel so bad that we could not make you satisfied. I talked to my team about your case and I am also making a training plan to my team to notice all the problems. We will try our best to bring you a good experience with PageFlyl. We took all your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Our whole team is also trying to improve PageFly to make it easy to use and more friendly.

Your recommendations and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.

Have a great day!

Edited March 11, 2021

I am very impressed with this app and tech assistance that goes along with it.
Thanks Touriq for your quick and efficient help. I'm very satisfied with this app.

Weedbeads
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us any time you need our help, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team